|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Robert Schena (Co-founder) and Paul Hellhake (Co-founder)|
Number of employees
Rajant Corporation was founded in October 2001, by Robert Schena and Paul Hellhake after the duo identified the drawbacks in traditional wireless networks that were the order of the day before and after the September 11th terrorist attacks in the United States.
In July 24, 2006, the company raised a Series B round to the tune of $3.3M in funding over 1 round. In April 2019, Rajant entered into strategic partnership with Extronics to bring safer Wi-Fi tags to Iiot Industries.
Products and services
- Counter Rocket, Artillery, and Mortar
- Mesh networking
- Wireless mesh network
- Wireless network
- "Ribbon cut at new Rajant Corporation facility in Morehead". The Trail Blazer. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "CTAC19: Rajant on the Connected Port of Things". porttechnology.org. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Rajant". Khipu Networks. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Artificial Intelligence in the Factory | RoboticsTomorrow". roboticstomorrow.com. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Rajant Corporation has 1 Funding Round totaling $3.3M". crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Rajant, Extronics collab improves asset tracking". miningmagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Global Wireless Mesh Network Market 2019 – Cisco Systems, Rajant Corporation, Cambium Networks, SCAN RF Projects (Pty), Concentris Systems". marketnewsmagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Rajant Explores the Future of Drones". porttechnology.org. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Rajant Corporation". Railway Technology. Retrieved 2019-06-01.
- "Rajant". Mining Technology | Mining News and Views Updated Daily. Retrieved 2019-06-01.