|Industry||Energy, Oil and Gas, Business Information Systems, Enterprise Software, Analytics|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Austin, Texas, United States|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
Enverus, formerly Drillinginfo, is an American software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and data analytics company.
Enverus has more than 2,700 accounts globally with more than 20,000 users. Enverus members produce more than 90% of domestic oil & gas in the United States. The Company is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has offices throughout North America in addition to the UK, Southeast Asia, and South America.
The company changed their name to Enverus on the 20th anniversary of Drillinginfo's founding and one year after the company was acquired by San Francisco-based private equity firm Genstar Capital LLC. Enverus is a portfoilio company of Genstar Capital.
Drillinginfo, now named Enverus was founded in 1999 by Allen Gilmer and Mark Nibbelink and is based out of Austin Texas United States and has offices throughout North America in addition to the UK, Southeast Asia, and South America.
Enverus products fall under three different business categories: Enverus Drillinginfo, Enverus Trading & Risk, and Enverus Business Automation.
Austin-based energy industry data provider Drillinginfo Inc. has acquired County Scans for an undisclosed amount in July 2012.
On November 2009 Drillinginfo has acquired HPDI, a provider of production data and web-enabled analytical software tools to the oil and gas industry.
On October 2016 Drillinginfo has purchased GlobalView Software Inc., a Chicago company that develops analytics and risk management software for energy and agricultural businesses and maker of flagship product MarketView.
On October 2017 Drillinginfo announced it has acquired London-based DataGenic, a global leader in software solutions for enterprise data management and business process automation.
February 2019 Cortex, a provider of accounts payable and accounts receivable solutions for the oil and gas sector, has agreed to be acquired by Drillinginfo 
On June of 2019, Enverus has agreed to be acquired by San Francisco-based Genstar Capital, a private equity firm that invests in software and industrial technology.
Drillinginfo Inc. has acquired RigData from S&P Global Platts on Aug. 6 2019, adding RigData to the Texas-based company’s growing portfolio.
- "Society of Petroleum Engineers (FY Aug. 31, 2019)". Society of Petroleum Engineers. 2019.
- "Drillinginfo". Crunchbase.
- "Drillinginfo Announces Name Change to Enverus". GlobeNewswire News Room. August 22, 2019.
- "Drilling Info buys County Scans". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
- "Drilling Info acquires HPDI". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
- "As oil price rebounds, Drillinginfo opens up wallet for software acquisition". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
- Partners 2019 (https://www.insightpartners.com/), Insight (October 4, 2017). "Drillinginfo Acquires DataGenic | News & Press". Insight Partners.
- "Oklahoma oil records company sold". Oklahoman.com. November 8, 2017.
- "Oil-Law Records, Oklahoma state oil and gas drilling tracker, to be acquired by Drillinginfo". Unknown parameter
- "Drillinginfo, Austin's largest oil-and-gas services company, bolsters out-of-state presence". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
- Staff, Journal Record (November 8, 2017). "Drillinginfo buys Oil-Law Records".
- Blackmon, David. "How One AI Learning Tool Helps Oil Companies Reduce Costs". Forbes.
- "Austin's Drillinginfo gets into gas and renewables forecasting with buyout of Dallas company". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-12-13.
- "Accel-KKR-Backed Oildex Acquired by Drillinginfo". ACCEL KKR. September 18, 2018.
- "Drillinginfo acquires Denver-based Oildex". September 18, 2018.
- "Brief -- Drillinginfo Buys Oildex | 2018-09-18 | Natural Gas Intelligence". www.naturalgasintel.com.
- "Drillinginfo joins MineralSoft to expand into mineral rights management". April 11, 2017.
- "Drillinginfo Buys MineralSoft - texastechpulse.com". www.texastechpulse.com.
- "Cortex Bought Up By Drillinginfo". February 22, 2019.
- Chapa, Sergio (March 20, 2019). "Drillinginfo buys Midland Map in move to improve Permian Basin service". Houston Chronicle.
- "Drillinginfo acquires Midland Map Co". Midland Reporter-Telegram. March 19, 2019.
- "Drillinginfo Acquires 1Derrick, PLS Research And Database Business". Hart Energy.
- "Houlihan Lokey Advises 1Derrick | Transaction Details". hl.com.
- "Vaquero Advises Red Dog on Acquisition by Enverus". Vaquero Capital.
- "Enverus Boosts its Collection of World-Class Geology Solutions with Reservoir Visualization, Inc". finance.yahoo.com.
- "Enverus Unveils Operator Intelligence, Delivering 'Unprecedented and Unparalleled' Insight on 180 Oil and Gas Producers". www.wsiltv.com.
- "Drillinginfo Acquires RigData From S&P Global Platts". Hart Energy.
This article "Enverus" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Enverus. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.