Ralph Phillips (musician)
Ralph Phillips (also known as Ralph) is an English musician from Hackney, London.
He began his work as a professional drummer touring with Scritti Politti in 2006 after being spotted playing in a bar in his home town in Hackney, London playing with his project at the time called Hackney Boots . He was also drummer for The Proper Ornaments and Ezra Bang and Hot Machine.
- Beautiful Nothing ( February 2019)
- Hopeless Melody (May 2019)
- Coming Up Roses / Elliott Smith cover (May 2019)
- Longformacus (November 2016)
- Huggett, Stuart (2018-02-22). "Go-Kart Mozart Review". Brighton Source. Retrieved 2019-04-18.
- Cale, Sterling (2013-05-01). "MAGGOT CAVIAR: Go Kart Mozart - Marc Riley Session 30/4/2013". MAGGOT CAVIAR. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
- "Go Kart Mozart, Psycho Comedy: District, Liverpool". Getintothis. 2018-10-19. Retrieved 2019-09-05.
- Sprague, David; Sprague, David (2006-11-14). "Scritti Politti". Variety. Retrieved 2019-04-18.
- "Scritti Politti discography". RateYourMusic. Retrieved 2019-04-18.
- "Hackney Boots". BandMix.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-04-18.
- "Wick Curiosity Shop: Hackney Boots". wickcuriosityshop.net. Retrieved 2019-04-18.
- "BBC Radio 6 Music - Marc Riley, Proper Ornaments, Proper Ornaments - Live Session". BBC. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- "Ezra Bang and Hot Machine (No 584) | wrongmog". Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- "Jarvis' Glastonbury Stage Crasher Comes Forward". Werkre. 2009-07-03. Retrieved 2019-10-28.
- "Ralph of London". valexplorer - Culture et loisirs près de chez vous (in français). Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "Ralph Of London". www.ralphoflondon.com. Retrieved 2019-07-11.
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Ralph Phillips (musician)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ralph Phillips (musician). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.