Rascism (from the English «Russia, Russian», — pronounced Rasha, — and Italian «fascismo» — fascism, from which the ending -ism) or Russism — the unofficial name of the political ideology and social practice of the Russian regime in the early XXI century, based on the ideas of the «special civilizational mission» of the Russians, «the seniority of the fraternal people», intolerance of the cultural elements of other peoples; on totalitarianism and imperialism of the Soviet type, the use of Russian Orthodoxy as a moral doctrine and on geopolitical instruments of influence, first of all — energy carriers....
Etymology and definitions
The term «racism» is artificially formed by combining the English word Russia (ie Russia, pronounced: Rasha) with the international word «fascism». At the same time the consonance of the words Russism and racism is played out. Racism is a kind of totalitarian, fascist ideology, a symbiosis of the basic principles of fascism and Stalinism. It is the rationale for Russia's barbaric geopolitics of occupying and annexing the territories of other states, often marked with the stamp of «gathering Russian lands», and based on local collaborationism and support for Russia's fifth column .
The term became widespread in informal circles in 2008, during Russia's aggression against Georgia. The recurrence of the term spread during the annexation of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea by the Russian Federation, the downing of a Boeing 777 near Donetsk on July 17, 2014, and the start of the Russo-Ukrainian war in 2014.
First introduced by Herzen in the novel «Past and Thoughts, who saw the main feature of Russism in the territorial expansion of Russia in the Caucasus, this line of perception was continued by Shamil Basayev and Aslan Maskhadov, for example:» (1868) in the form of Russism to denote the extremist trend in Russophilia. The term owes its revival to the President of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria Dzhokhar Dudayev
|“||Your great Russian dream is to sit on your throat in shit, to drag everyone else there. This is Russism.||”|
Boris Grushin saw in the basis of Russism feudal slavery, his opponents called this position Russophobic. However, representatives of Russian nationalism turned this term (as a combination of «Russian imperialism» with «domestic nationalism») into the basis of their ideology. Thus, the nationalist Alexander Ivanov-Sukharevsky proclaimed a project to build Holy Russia — a superpower (class empire) led by the people of the Slavic-Russians, united by blood, language, and history.Among the many radical nationalist movements of the 1990s in Russia, the far-right fascist People's National Party (NNP), founded in 1994 by Aleksandr Ivanov-Sukharevsky a director by education, and Alexei Shiropaev, inspired by Italian-style fascism, pretended to be Russian. Orthodoxy and Cossack movements and spread the ideology, which she called «Russism». This ideology was a combination of populism, racial and anti-Semitic mysticism, national environmentalism, Orthodoxy, and nostalgia for the king. The party had only a few thousand members, but historically influenced the extra-parliamentary scene in Russia through the well-known newspapers «Я русский», «Наследие предков» and «Эра России». The party soon ran into trouble with the law for inciting ethnic hatred, the «Я русский» newspaper was eventually banned in 1999, and Ivanov-Sukharevsky was sentenced to several months in prison, but after his release, he remained an important figure in circles close to the Unit of Russian Writers and continued his activities.
Among the many radical nationalist movements of the 1990s in Russia, the far-right fascist People's National Party (NNP), founded in 1994 by Aleksandr Ivanov-Sukharevsky a director by education, and Alexei Shiropaev, inspired by Italian-style fascism, pretended to be Russian. Orthodoxy and Cossack movements and spread the ideology, which she called «Russism». This ideology was a combination of populism, racial and anti-Semitic mysticism, national environmentalism, Orthodoxy, and nostalgia for the king. The party had only a few thousand members, but historically influenced the extra-parliamentary scene in Russia through the well-known newspapers «Я русский», «Наследие предков» and «Эра России». The party soon ran into trouble with the law for inciting ethnic hatred, the «Я русский» newspaper was eventually banned in 1999, and Ivanov-Sukharevsky was sentenced to several months in prison, but after his release, he remained an important figure in circles close to the Unit of Russian Writers and continued his activities.
Main features and characteristics of rascism
At the heart of racism, which has already taken root in the official ideology, are denials of the rule of law and the assertion of the law of force, disrespect for the sovereignty of neighbors, and self-assertion through arbitrariness and violence. In general, these traits are inherent in any Russian government and inherited from the Golden Horde. One of the foundations of racism is the ideology of the ROC's spiritual theory of the «divine election» of the Russians.
According to Russian historian Aleksander Skobov, rascism is an eclectic mix of great-power chauvinism, nostalgia for the Soviet past, and obscurantist Orthodoxy. Racism is also characterized by contempt for the individual, the desire to dissolve the individual in the «majority» and suppress the minority. Racism is characterized by disbelief in democratic procedures, because «all this is just an instrument of subtle manipulation» (racism itself prefers crude manipulation). Racism is based on the fact that the «people's spirit» and the «highest general interest» are manifested not through formal electoral mechanisms, but in an irrational, mystical way - through the leader who became so because he managed to clean up everyone else.
Political scientist Stanislav Belkovsky argues that racism is disguised as anti-fascism, but has a fascist face and essence. Political scientist Ruslan Klyuchnik notes that the Russian elite considers itself entitled to build its own «sovereign democracy» without reference to Western standards, but taking into account Russia's state-building traditions. Administrative resources in Russia are one of the means of preserving the democratic facade, which hides the mechanism of absolute manipulation of the will of citizens.
Ideology of rascism
Racism is a quasi-ideology that is a contradictory mixture of empire, great-power chauvinism, and religious traditionalism, based largely on nostalgia for the Soviet past. Ideology opposes itself to Western, liberal-democratic values and institutions, including free elections and other civil rights and freedoms. The ideology of racism is based on hatred and envy of Western democracies — Europe, the United States, Canada. At the heart of this ideology is the cult of the national leader, who has returned «greatness» to Russia.
The ideology of racism bizarrely combines views of the world as a field of the total brutal struggle for survival with a claim to high spirituality, to which, according to racists, the rest of the world cannot rise. At the same time, this ideology is the quintessence of slander and rudeness. At the same time, certain manifestations of Western culture, such as the legalization of prostitution, the rights of sexual minorities («gaype», formed by combining word «gay» with the «Europe»), drug addicts, etc., can be used to justify the «lack of spirituality» in other nations or vice versa — as Russia's civilizational membership in the community of civilized countries. Racism is a combination of the concept of the «special way» that the Bolsheviks talked about so much, with the Nazi idea of superiority, but not racial, but spiritual — in the end, it gave a deadly mixture, called the «Russian world».
Political scientist Andrei Piontkovsky argues that the ideology of racism is in many ways similar to fascist Nazism, and the speeches and policies of Russian President Putin — to the ideas of Hitler. Professor Oleg Hryniv believes that racism should be clearly distinguished from Putinism because racism concerns the ideological justification of the adventurous policy of the current Russian dictator Putin - Moscow imperialism, which united ideological rivals (party ideologues and chauvinists and chauvinist and anti-communist communists). territories of the former empire; Bolshevism can now be seen only as a form of racism. In turn, the clerical version of racism is trying to implement the Moscow Patriarch Kirill, as evidenced by his concept of the «Russian world». At the heart of racism is the rejection of Western civilization, which is opposed to a kind of Russian (Eurasian) civilization. Moscow intellectuals agree with the autocrat Putin, who seeks to end the tsarist and Bolshevik Ukrainocide. Today, racism is the ideological basis of Putinism. History has confirmed that racism presupposes the destruction of Ukrainians as a national community in the first place.
According to Professor Alexander Kostenko, racism is an ideology that is based on illusions and justifies the admissibility of any arbitrariness for the sake of misinterpreted interests of Russian society. In foreign policy, racism is manifested, in particular, in the violation of the principles of international law, the imposition on the world of its version of historical truth solely in favor of Russia, the abuse of the veto in the UN Security Council and more. In domestic policy, rascism is a violation of human rights to freedom of thought, persecution of members of the «dissent movement», the use of the media to misinform their people, and so on». Alexander Kostenko also considers racism a manifestation of sociopathy.
Racism has a substitute function for religion, giving the adept a sense of belonging to the struggle between «good and evil», filling its existence with meaning, justifying the hardships and sacrifices it brings in reality, ridding it of inferiority complex
Racism has a substitute function for religion, giving the adept a sense of belonging to the struggle between «good and evil», filling its existence with meaning, justifying the hardships and sacrifices it brings in reality, ridding it of inferiority complex.
Proponents of the ideology of rascism are usually called «rascists», sometimes — «vatniki».
The psychology of rascists is the psychology of hostility, the idea that even in Russia there are foreigners everywhere. This psychology is possessed by people who are deeply offended by the imaginary or real humiliations to which the West has subjected them.
A distinctive feature of the consciousness of racists is the hope for strength. An important feature of the racists is a dead and polemical understanding of the history of Russia, its transformation into a set of cult dates that racists worship and believe in.
Superficial, suspicious («there are enemies around, everyone wants to eat us») and in general quite vicious attitude to this rotten world, the view of it as potential prey, the racists combine with a childishly naive image that «no one not to love». They want to be loved as well — like Big Brother. Racists extend patriarchal principles to relations between peoples. They are convinced that love can be forced, that «tolerate-fall in love», that «beats — means love», because «or their own good».
One of the most famous racists, Russian actor Ivan Okhlobystin, believes that «racism is the choice of the wise», and proves his fidelity to his beliefs by tattooing on his arm, which he calls the «brand of racist».
Rascism is good. It is consolidated, internationally, progressively. Rascism is the ability to consider oneself involved in something deeply right, spiritual, that stems from the realization that Russia is now the last bastion that holds back the black wave of faceless individualism, cynical consumption, bestial lust, and indifferent cruelty. Rascism is a living, trembling heart, full of faith in the possibility of making everyone on earth happy. Rascism is the ideology of the hero. Racism is the poetry of a lover. Rascism is the mercy of a saint. Rascism is the choice of the wise. I would be proud if I was considered a racist. I would try to answer this high name. Long live rascism!— Ivan Okhlobystin
Rascism in mass culture
- Song «It is, baby — Rascism» by Boris Sevastyanov
- «Anthem of anti-rascists» by Vadim Dubovsky.
- «Rascism will not pass!» Music from the movie «Pinocchio»
- «Where does a reptile start?».
- "Рашизм". Українська правда.
- "Професор Олег Гринів: РАШИЗМ ІЗ ПРИЦІЛОМ НА УКРАЇНОЦИД". Archived from the original on 27 June 2015. Retrieved 24 September 2014. Unknown parameter
- Леусенко О.В. "Рашизм как идеология Кремля" (in русский).
- Александр Скобов. «Циммервальдская левая» // Грани.Ру / Блоги (в блоге Свободное место) 22.03.2014
- "Росія і рашисти: хто стоїть за спиною Путіна | Expres.online". Експрес онлайн.
- "Настоящий "рашизм": в России составляют списки евреев, которых нужно депортировать как "несогласных" с Путиным". Bagnet.org.
- законы, Конфликты и. "Рашизм – не пройдет, или трудно быть человеком". Конфликты и законы.
- ""Это, детка — Рашизм!" — новый хит про Россию заполонил Интернет (Видео)". 24 Канал.
- "Томенко назвал борьбу с рашизмом новым серьезным мировым испытанием". OBOZREVATEL.
- "Мир должен осудить рашизм и нового фюрера в лице Путина и привлечь военных преступников к ответственности на Киевском процессе".
- "Остановить рашизм. Новый урок для мира". www.unian.net.
- Ігор Гулик «Рашизм»
- «Русизм — это особая форма человеконенавистнической идеологии, основанная на великодержавном шовинизме, полной бездуховности и безнравственности. Отличается от известных форм фашизма, расизма, национализма, особой жестокостью, как к человеку, так и к природе…Обладая рабской психологией, паразитирует на ложной истории, на оккупированных территориях и угнетаемых народах». Джохар Дудаев, лидер чеченского национально-освободительного движения, убитый спецслужбами России.— АРГУМЕНТ, 2014-03-19 09:40
- Marlène Laruelle (26 October 2009). In the Name of the Nation: Nationalism and Politics in Contemporary Russia. Palgrave Macmillan US. p. 53. ISBN 978-0-230-10123-4. Search this book on
- "Суть и природа российской власти в 2х минутах — историк РАН Юрий Пивоваров // YouTube".
- Олег Леусенко (04-05-2014). "Почему русские всех ненавидят? Даже себя..." (in русский). Check date values in:
- "Путин будет захватывать новые территории, чтобы проложить путь к Балканам - эксперты". ТСН.ua. March 23, 2014.
- Ключник Р. М. Розвиток теорії та практики демократії: ретроспективний аналіз // Західна аналітична група. Режим доступу: http://zgroup.com.ua/article.php?articleid=5201 Archived 5 September 2014 at the Wayback Machine
- Мельников, Алексей. "Алексей Мельников: Рашизм против россиян". Эхо Москвы.
- ""Наши геи продвигаются по службе, и я лично вручаю им ордена", - Путин о гомосексуалистах в России. ВИДЕО". Цензор.НЕТ.
- "Почему рашизм обречен на забвение — DSnews.ua". www.dsnews.ua. May 9, 2015.
- ""Просто рашизм". Телеканал 1+1, 24 березня 2014".
- Олександр КОСТЕНКО (18 March 2014). "Що таке "рашизм"?" (in українська). Газета «День».
- "Credo quia absurdum. Что такое рашизм?". July 26, 2014.
- "Яких росіян називають "ватниками"?". Gazeta.ua. 10-04-2014. Check date values in:
- "Охлобыстин показал "клеймо рашиста"". ВЕСТИ. August 14, 2014.
- "Новый хит из Харькова! Это, детка — Рашизм!!!!".
- "Гімн антірашистів".
- "Рашизм не пройдет! ПТН ПНХ".
- "С чего начинается гадина?".
- Lua error in Module:Wikibase at line 40: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). (Q15975478)
This article "Rascism" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rascism. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.