Real Food Healthy Body
Type of site
|Headquarters||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Created by||Lilian Dikmans|
|Alexa rank||12,838,826 (Global, July 2019)|
|Registration||Optional (required for commenting)|
Real Food Healthy Body is an Australian website that shares sweet and savoury recipes, catering for a gluten-free diet and suit a variety of other dietary requirements. These include grain free, low FODMAP, low fructose, dairy free for milk allergy, nut free for tree nut allergy, vegetarianism and veganism.
Real Food Healthy Body was created in 2013 by Australian model Lilian Dikmans  as a place to share her recipes  after she published Raw Desserts ebook. In December the same year she told Nourish Every Day that she started the website with the idea that "it might help someone else who is looking to improve their health".
In January 2016 the Real Food Healthy Body website was featured in "5 Australian Food and Wellness Bloggers You Will Love" by You Totally Got This, in which it was outlined as a place "for quick and easy nutritious meals or healthy desserts".
The recipes on the Real Food Healthy Body website are divided into six sections:
- Drinks & Extras
The website also includes a lifestyle section, covering health, fitness and beauty topics.
A number of recipes from Real Food Healthy Body have been featured on the websites of various international companies and publications in the food and health industries, including Australian Natural Health Magazine, Matcha Maiden, Natural Delights, GoodnessMe Box, among others.
The Low Sugar Açai Bowl recipe was featured in "Our Favourite Smoothie Recipes for Summer" (2017) by Yoga Tree Perth, where it was cited as "delicious recipe".
The Raw Rocky Road recipe was billed as "truly scrumptious" by Ivadore in its April 2017 post.
The Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Soup recipe was featured in "5 winter warmer recipes that's easy on your budget" by Independent Online.
A number of the RFHB recipes have been featured on Yummly.
- "Lilian - Real Food Healthy Body". Koja - Real Food. Feel Better. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "natural makeup base, light enough for working out". 2018-03-12. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "Real Food Healthy Body". Izzy's Wellness. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "Getting Bare With Lilian Dikmans". The Bare Blends Blog. 2016-12-19. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "Guest Interview | Lilian Dikmans from Real Food Healthy Body". Holistic Lifestyler. 2015-09-25. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "Balanced Babe: Lilian from RealFoodHealthyBody". Nourish Every Day. 2013-12-05. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "5 Australian Food and Wellness Bloggers You Will Love". You Totally Got This. 2016-01-20. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- Iskenderov, Parviz (2019-06-17). "Real Food Healthy Body: Lilian Dikmans Behind the Scenes". FIGHTMAG. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "Double chocolate fudge | Australian Natural Health Magazine". www.naturalhealthmag.com.au. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "Choc Mint Matcha Cups By Real Food Healthy Body - Matcha Maiden". Matcha Maiden. 2015-01-19. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "Pre-Workout Espresso Coconut Dates". Natural Delights. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "Wild Blueberry & Chocolate Mousse". GoodnessMe Box Blog. 2016-05-26. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "Our Favourite Smoothie Recipes for Summer". Yoga Tree Perth. 2017-11-21. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- "DIY Easter Deliciousness With Lilian Dikmans". ivadore. Retrieved 2019-07-16.
- Pasiya, Lutho. "5 winter warmer recipes that's easy on your budget | IOL". www.iol.co.za. Retrieved 2019-07-19.
- "Recipes | Yummly". www.yummly.com. Retrieved 2019-08-10.
This article "Real Food Healthy Body" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Real Food Healthy Body. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.