|Original author(s)||Shane Skinner, Justin Friberg, and Damon Haber|
|Initial release||October 2014|
|Operating system||iOS, Android,|
Search Record360 on Amazon.
Record360 is a cloud-based technology company that provides digital documentation, asset management, and recordings through their app. The app takes videos and photos of property to document the condition and avoid damage disputes.
Outside of its initial funding, Record360 raised $1.5 million in 2015 in an over-subscribed round. The company raised additional $500,000 in February 2017. Both of the later rounds were led by Seattle-based Alliance of Angles and Bellingham Angel Investors.
.record360 .com - Company Website
- "Record360". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2017-08-14.
- "Record360 releases property inspection, asset condition reporting app". FleetOwner.com. 2015-05-19. Retrieved 2017-08-14.
- "Record360: Finally, A Seamless Way To Prevent Disputes When Renting A Car Or Hotel Room". Forbes. 2015-10-02. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
- "Record360 Raises $215K For Multimedia Property Documenting App". Fundable.com. 2014-01-17. Retrieved 2017-08-14.
- "Record360 raises $1.5M for an app that will help you prove you didn't dent that rental car". GeekWire.com. 2015-08-06. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
- "Record360 raises $500K to grow platform that reduces damage disputes with rental companies". GeekWire.com. 2017-02-15. Retrieved 2017-08-15.
This article "Record360" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.