Red Clay Heroes
Search Red Clay Heroes on Amazon.
Red Clay Heroes (Spanish: Heroes del Polvo de Ladrillo) is a documentary film about Argentine tennis, produced and directed by Milos Twilight, with Donna White and Carlos Beillard as Executive Producers, starring Juan Martin Del Potro, Roger Federer, David Nalbandian, Gastón Gaudio, Guillermo Coria, Guillermo Vilas, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova and Gabriela Sabatini.
The film is the fifth installment of a series dedicated to Argentine Tennis and its achievements in the Open Era. It is officially supported and sponsored by the Argentine Tennis Federation (AAT) and the Argentine Government. The AAT stated that the film series is the "official word" about Argentine Tennis.
Red Clay Heroes covers the period in time from the early days of Guillermo Vilas winning the 1974 Grand Prix circuit to Juan Martin Del Potro winning the Davis Cup in 2016.
While working on a script for a feature film based on an Argentine tennis player, Milos Twilight was surprised to discover that there were almost no archives of Argentine tennis players. This inspired him to create a documentary about the subject.
Red Clay Heroes was released on 23 November 2016 in Zagreb, Croacia, two days before Argentina played the Davis Cup Finals, and ended up winning. It is expected to hit theaters in Argentina on February, Friday 10th, 2017 
The director has been congratulated by all Argentina authorities, stating that even though he is not a tennis player, he has done more to promote Argentine Tennis worldwide than anybody else.
"The contribution done by Milos Twilight to the Argentine Tennis, it's probably one of the biggest ever done, since now people have where to go when they need to recall all glories from the past, present and future".[This quote needs a citation]
- "A días de la final de la Davis, ultiman detalles del documental". www.telam.com.ar. Retrieved 2016-12-25.
- girabsas.com. "Se viene "Hijos del polvo de ladrillo", el documental que repasa la historia del tenis argentino: detalles del proyecto, cuándo se estrena y el tráiler". girabsas.com (in español). Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Ultiman detalles de un documental sobre la historia del tenis argentino | CULTURA/ESPECTÁCULOS". Elpatagonico.com. 2016-11-24. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "Un documental que homenajea al tenis argentino – El Barrio". periodicoelbarrio.com.ar. Retrieved 2016-12-14.
- Andrea Deheza (2015-02-18). "Se viene un film sobre la historia del tenis argentino". RosarioPlus.com. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
This article "Red Clay Heroes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.