|Founder||Emmanuel Nataf, Richard Fayet, Matthew Cobb, Vincent Durand|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Reedsy is a British-based author services firm in the self-publishing industry that helps authors find and hire vetted freelance professionals. The firm checks the credentials of publishing freelancers such as story editors, cover designers, marketers and others, by verifying their work experience for mainstream publishers as well as their overall track record. In addition, it offers online software tools to help authors convert their manuscript files to files suitable for publishing e-books, such as EPUB and PDF formats. Reedsy began in 2014 after being funded by Seedcamp. Its founders are Emmanuel Nataf, Richard Fayet, Matthew Cobb and Vincent Durand. While the start-up firm is headquartered in London, UK, it is a "completely officeless business" such that it's staff is physically distributed in different locations, and conducts business via cloud computing.
- Note:Reedsy Limited
- Baddeley, Anna (2015-05-18). "Reedsy could offer self-published authors a professional edge". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- Dillet, Romain. "Reedsy Launches Book Editor To Seamlessly Turn Your Draft Into A Book". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- "Reedsy Releases Report on Freelancers in Book Publishing". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- Dillet, Romain. "Reedsy now lets you print your book on Blurb in no time". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- "Partnership Notes: Unicorn and Royal Armouries; Reedsy and Blurb". Publishing Perspectives. 2017-06-16. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- Tucker Max, September 9, 2016, Entrepreneur magazine, The Entrepreneur's Complete Guide to Ghostwriting, Retrieved November 20, 2017, "...Reedsy: This is the best freelancer marketplace that I know of ... selection of ghostwriters is high quality ... systematic process for finding ghostwriters...."
- Dillet, Romain. "Reedsy Launches Its Marketplace For Indie Authors To Unbundle Traditional Publishing Houses". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
- Bennett, Madeline (2017-11-09). "How collaborative tools and cloud computing help firms' success". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2017-11-14.
This article "Reedsy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.