Richard F. Chambers
Richard F. Chambers (born May 19, 1954) is an American businessman. He has served as president and CEO of The Institute of Internal Auditors.
Chambers started his career in 1976 as an internal auditor with the U.S. General Accounting Office.
Chambers served as national practice leader in Internal Audit Advisory Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers from 2004 to 2009, and vice president of The IIA’s Learning Center from 2001 to 2004.
Chambers earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Business Administration from Georgia State University. He also holds a master’s degree in International Relations from Salve Regina University and graduated from the U.S. Army War College.
- Trusted Advisors: Key Attributes of Outstanding Internal Auditors
- Lessons Learned on the Audit Trail
- "Corporate board members overconfident about risks, says IIA". Accounting Today. 2019-10-23. Retrieved 2019-11-01.
- Jaeger, Jaclyn. "A Discussion With IIA President Richard Chambers". Compliance Week. Retrieved 2020-01-16. Unknown parameter
- ""Follow the Risk" - Richard Chambers, President, IIA". www.bankinfosecurity.com. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- Chambers, Richard. "Government Auditors: Your Partners in Public Trust". Association for Talent Development. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Richard Chambers | Integrated Reporting". integratedreporting.org. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- "Institute of Internal Auditors Names Richard F. Chambers New President". www.s-ox.com. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- "NACD Directorship 100 - 2018 Nominees". NACD Directorship 100. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- "Richard Chambers: "Internal auditors have to provide insight and foresight, not just hindsight"". KPMG Tendencias (in español). 2018-10-01. Retrieved 2019-10-17.
- "The Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting". Accounting Today. 2018-09-07. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- Scheeser, Kaitlin (2014-08-08). "Qualification in Internal Audit Leadership". Schneider Downs. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- Sheyner, Gennady. "National groups: Don't make city's internal watchdogs report to those they're auditing". www.paloaltoonline.com. Retrieved 2020-01-16.
- Cohn, Michael (2017-02-17). "IIA CEO Richard Chambers details how young auditors can advance their careers". Accounting Today. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- "Lessons Learned on the Audit Trail". C-SPAN. 2014-09-24. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Richard F. Chambers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Richard F. Chambers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.