|Richard Anthony Franzi|
|🏡 Residence||San Juan Capistrano, California|
💵 Salary :
|👔 Employer||Critical Mass for Business|
|Entrepreneur, CEO, Author, Keynote speaker|
|Title||Founder and CEO of Critical Mass for Business|
Early Life and education
Franzi was born on April 25,1958 in Avonmore, PA. He received a B.A. Degree in Rhetoric and Communications from the University of Pittsburgh in 1980 and a MBA from Pepperdine University in 1992.
From 1984 to 1999 Franzi was a salesperson, sales manager and sales executive with Tektronix, Inc.
From 2001 through 2008 he worked for Delphi Connection Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delphi Automotive. During his time at Delphi Connections he rose to the position of President and General Manager.
From 2008 to present day, Franzi is the CEO and Founder of Critical Mass for Business, leading CEO Peer Groups in Southern California. He holds the trademark for the term CEO Peer Groups, having used it in his first book, Critical Mass the 10 Explosive Powers of CEO Peer Groups in 2008. Franzi is an international keynote speaker and workshop facilitator for groups of CEOs and business executives.
He is also the host of Critical Mass Radio Show/Podcast since March 2009. Noted guests include: Brian Smith, Founder of UGG Brand U.S., Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey, Founders of Barefoot Wine, Wing Lam, Co-Founder of Wahoo’s Fish Taco, Colin Baden, CEO of Quicksilver, Bo Burlingham, Author of Small Giants.
- Critical Mass: The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO Peer Groups. Richard Franzi. Aviva Publishing (2008)
- Critical Mass: The Power of CEO Guiding Principles. Richard Franzi, (2011)
- Killing Cats Leads to Rat: Mitigating Unintended Consequences of Business Decisions. Richard Franzi. Motivational Press (2018)
- Critical Mass® Reg. No 4,090,630 U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- CEO Peer Groups® Reg. No. 4,452,757 U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Nominee, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- "CEO peer groups boost business results". Orange County Register. 2009-05-08. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Meet Ric Franzi | Critical Mass for Business". Critical Mass for Business. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Planar selects Michael Franzi as S&M V.P." www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "Franzi Takes Charge of Sales for THX Ltd". Animation World Network. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "PEER POWER". California Business Journal. 2014-08-07. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- DeVries, Henry. "10 Reasons To Join A CEO Peer Group". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-03-06.
- Franzi, Richard (2008-08-27). Roberts, Paul, ed. Critical Mass The 10 Explosive Powers of CEO PEER GROUPS. Ross Loehner (First edition ed.). AVIVA Publishing. ISBN 9788904276035.CS1 maint: Extra text (link) Search this book on
- "Gathering Frontline Insights on Mobility Innovation". blogs@Cisco - Cisco Blogs. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- CNBC.com, By Rob Reuteman,|Special to (2009-12-23). "Bad Corporate Endings Yield Startup Success Stories". CNBC. Retrieved 2018-03-06.
- "Status Update: Kia Motors America has new VP for sales; Credit Union of Southern California opens new branch". Orange County Register. 2017-07-17. Retrieved 2018-03-08.
- "Critical Mass Radio Show by OC Talk Radio on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
- "CLEO: Curriculum Library on Employee Ownership". cleo.rutgers.edu. Retrieved 2018-03-07.
- "Renaissance Executive Forums - Peer Advisory Roundtables". Renaissance Executive Forums - Peer Advisory Roundtables. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- "Motivational Press Announces The Release of Killing Cats Leads to Rats: How to Mitigate the Negative Effects of Unintended Consequences of Business Decisions by Richard Franzi". Motivational Press. 2018-01-04. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
This article "Richard Franzi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Richard Franzi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.