|🏫 Education||Cooper Union|
Search Robert Florczak on Amazon.
Robert Florczak is an American artist, musician, and illustrator.
Florczak grew up in Bound Brook, New Jersey and was a student at Bound Brook High School. After graduation Florczak attended the Cooper Union in New York City, studied painting under Will Barnet, receiving a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, was Artist-In-Residence at Widener University, and taught painting at The Art Institute of Philadelphia. As a professional artist, Florczak has had an active career that spans more than three decades, with extensive work in the fine arts, advertising, entertainment, and publishing fields.
Florczak has produced the artwork for eight published children's picture books. Florczak’s premiere book, "The Rainbow Bridge" (1997) was an American Bookseller Pick of the List. Following were "Rough Sketch Beginning" and "Birdsong". All three books were published by Harcourt. For Harper Collins, Florczak created the art for "The Persian Cinderella"; the book was on the master list for the 2001 Texas Bluebonnet Award. Charles Dickens’ "The Magic Fish-bone" (Harcourt), was released in 2000. "A Cowboy Christmas" (Simon & Schuster, 2001), was followed by "YIKES!!!", his first self-authored book, which was published by Scholastic's Blue Sky Press. 2004 saw the publication of "Horses Of Myth" (Dutton).
As a recording artist, Florczak has performed in venues ranging from nightclubs such as The Bitter End to concert halls such as Aspen's Wheeler Opera House. His music has been recorded and released internationally, including the soundtrack that he composed and performed with The National Philharmonic Orchestra for the motion picture Roar, in London.
- Artist Robert Florczak: Classical Ideals Give Culture Depth; By Sharon Kilarski, Epoch Times; 28 October 2015
- Levoy, Laurie. "Bound Brook alumni induct 9 and an entire team into Hall of Fame", Courier-Post, October 24, 2010. Accessed March 8, 2011.
- "Various Orchestrated And Conducted By Terence P. Minogue Performed by The National Philharmonic Orchestra – Roar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack And Theme Music)". Retrieved 27 May 2018.
- Official Site
- Bound Brook High School Alumni Association and Hall of Fame
- Why is modern art so bad? video on YouTube.
This article "Robert Florczak" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Robert Florczak. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.