Robert Floris van Eyck
He was born in The Hague as the son of poet, critic, essayist and philosopher Pieter Nicolaas van Eyck and wife Nelly Estelle Benjamins, a woman of Sephardic origin born and raised in Suriname.[not in citation given (See discussion.)]
In March 1918, his brother Aldo van Eyck, later a famous architect, was born in Driebergen. In 1919, his family moved to London where his father was a correspondent for the Nieuwe Rotterdamsche Courant. Van Eyk was educated in England (at Sidcot School in Somerset) during his youth.
Marriage and children
Van Eyck married in London on 3 December 1962 and divorced in 1986 Princess Christina Margarethe of Hesse. They had two children, Helene (born 1963) and Mark (born 1966).
Other articles of the topic Poetry : Mana Aghaee, Thi'sl, Majid Naficy, I Wrote This For You, Chitralian Zubair, Trip Lee, Juanita Martin
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Van Eyck
- DBNL. "Ed. Hoornik en A.A.M. Stols, 'Geld verdienen zal ik er nooit aan'. Briefwisseling Ed. Hoornik en A.A.M. Stols, 1938-1954 · dbnl". DBNL (in Nederlands). Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- DBNL. "Jan Greshoff en A.A.M. Stols, Briefwisseling J. Greshoff - A.A.M. Stols · dbnl". DBNL (in Nederlands). Retrieved 2020-08-02.
- Eyck, van, Robert ; Penrose, Roland; Brook Street Gallery (1962). Robert Van Eyck: exhibition of paintings, Nov. 22 - Dec. 19, 1962. OCLC 48864065. Search this book on
- HP-Time.com Friday, Mar. 02, 1962 (Mar 2, 1962). "HP-Time.com — TIME". Time.com. Archived from the original on 2012-10-26. Retrieved 2008-11-09. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- "TIME". Time.com. Feb 25, 1966. Archived from the original on 2012-10-26. Retrieved 2008-11-09. Unknown parameter
- http://www.inghist.nl/Onderzoek/Projecten/BWN/lemmata/bwn1/eijk (in Dutch)
- Marlene A. Eilers, Queen Victoria's Descendants (Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1987), page 167
- http://www.elpais.com/articulo/cultura/Fallece/Aldo/van/Eyck/arquitecto/clave/estructuralismo/holandes/elpepicul/19990116elpepicul_6/Tes/ (in Spanish)
|This article about a Dutch poet is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a Dutch artist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Robert Floris van Eyck" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Robert Floris van Eyck. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.