|File:Rogers Bank logo.png|
Rogers Bank (French: Banque Rogers) is a Canadian financial services company wholly owned by Rogers Communications. Rogers applied to the Minister of Finance under the Bank Act for permission to start a Schedule I bank (domestic bank that may accept deposits) in summer 2011.
Services[edit | edit source]
At launch, Rogers Bank offered a Rogers-branded credit card targeted at existing customers. A companion card branded for Rogers subsidiary Fido was introduced in 2016. The bank offer three categories of credit card to Canadians: Fido Mastercard, Rogers Platinum Mastercard, Rogers World Elite Mastercard.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Broadcaster, Internet Provider, Wireless Carrier .. Bank?". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2 April 2017.
- Dobby, Christine (2013-05-03). "Rogers gets closer to starting banking business". Financial Post. Retrieved 2013-09-23.
- Behar, Rose (July 28, 2016). "Fido launches travel-friendly cash back MasterCard through Rogers Bank". MobileSyrup. Retrieved November 13, 2017.
- "Review: Rogers MasterCard Credit Cards". Financefeat. 2019-03-13. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
- "Review: Rogers Platinum MasterCard Credit Card". Financefeat. 2019-03-15. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
- "Review: Rogers World Elite Mastercard Credit Card". Financefeat. 2019-03-18. Retrieved 2019-05-01.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Banks : Vancity Community Investment Bank, Shinhan Bank Canada, Bridgewater Bank, Bank of China (Canada)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Rogers Bank" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rogers Bank. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.