|Born||September 3, 1974|
Burbank, California, United States
|Other names||Crystal Lea Sarah Bellomo|
💵 Salary :
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Roxanne Blaze (born September 3, 1974 in Burbank, California) is an American former pornographic actress. Her short-lived career lasted from 1993–94. In 1994 Blaze won three AVN Awards. For her role in Justine: Nothing to Hide 2 she won the awards for Best Actress (film) and Best Couple's Sex Scene (film), along with Mike Horner. She shared the Best Group Sex Scene (video) award for her role in A Blaze of Glory. She became a B-movie actress under the name of Sarah Bellomo.
- "Personal Bio Roxanne Blaze". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
- Mark F. Berry (2002). The dinosaur filmography. McFarland. p. 54. ISBN 0786410280. Search this book on
- Violet Blue (1 October 2003). The Ultimate Guide to Adult Videos: How to Watch Adult Videos and Make Your Sex Life Sizzle. Cleis Press. p. 125. ISBN 978-1-57344-705-8. Search this book on
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- Mark F. Berry (31 August 2015). The Dinosaur Filmography. McFarland. p. 54. ISBN 978-1-4766-0674-3. Search this book on
- Roxanne Blaze on IMDb
- Roxanne Blaze at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Roxanne Blaze at the Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Roxanne Blaze" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Roxanne Blaze. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.