Type of site
|Alexa rank||117,495 (September 2017[update])|
Royal Panda is a Maltese online casino and betting operator which is licensed in Malta and the United Kingdom.
Royal Panda was launched in March 2014, initially gaining a licence from Malta's Lotteries and Gaming Authority before later receiving a licence from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. The website includes games from a number of operators, including Microgaming, NetEnt and NextGen Gaming.
In June 2017, the company was announced as Queens Park Rangers F.C.'s shirt sponsor for the coming three seasons. That month, it was also announced that Royal Panda had signed an agreement with BetConstruct to allow them to operate sports betting in the UK.
In October 2017, Royal Panda was acquired by LeoVegas for a reported fee of €60m.
Royal Panda has been praised for its promotions and wide selection of games, but criticised for its small welcome bonus. It is suggested that players would also benefit from customer hours support being extended.
- "royalpanda.com Traffic Statistics". Alexa Internet. Retrieved September 29, 2017.
- "EVOLUTION LAUNCHES COMPLETE DESKTOP-TO-MOBILE LIVE CASINO FOR ROYAL PANDA". Evolution Gaming. 18 September 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- "Royal Panda gets its license from the Malta Gaming Authority". Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- "Royal Panda Review". ukcasinoawards.com. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- Taylor, Ian (22 June 2017). "Royal Panda new shirt sponsors". Queens Park Rangers F.C. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- Nelson, Adam (23 June 2017). "QPR seal Royal Panda deal". SportsPro. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- Young, Alex (23 June 2017). "QPR unveil new home, away and third kits for 2017/18 season". London Evening Standard. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- McCarron, Andrew (30 June 2017). "Royal Panda bets on BetConstruct after sealing QPR deal". SBC News. Retrieved 29 September 2017.
- "Leo Vegas buys Royal Panda in its largest ever purchase". Retrieved 2017-11-09.
|This article relating to a casino or gaming company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Royal Panda" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Royal Panda. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.