Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Directed by||Savage Steve Holland|
|Music by||Zack Ryan|
|Country of origin|
|Running time||46 minutes|
|Original release||January 16, 2017|
Search Rufus 2 on Amazon.
Rufus 2 is an American comedy television film that aired on January 16, 2017. It is a sequel to the film Rufus.
The film features a new character, Kat played by Jade Pettyjohn, who co-stars in the Nickelodeon School of Rock series as Summer.
Rufus (Jace Norman) crushes on a new girl (Jade Pettyjohn) at school who seems to be hiding something. When Manny and Paige get suspicious of her, Rufus thinks they have it all wrong. Meanwhile, a mysterious villain searches for the magic amulet.
- Jace Norman as Rufus.
- Jade Pettyjohn as Kat.
- Davis Cleveland as Manny Garcia.
- Haley Tju as Paige.
- Wesley Salter as Mr. S.
- Amitai Marmorstein as Scott.
- Kalvin Olafson as Billy Biggs.
- Chad Riley as Mr. Garcia.
- Lisa Durupt as Mrs. Garcia.
- Lillian Lim as Mrs. Rumstitch.
- Anna Galvin as Kat Elder.
- Kirsten Robek as Mrs. Dingle
- Diego Martinez as Kid
- Nils Hognestad as Pirate Waiter
- Erika Forest as Actress
- Lizzie Boys as Darla
- Princess Davis as Girl
- Ella Kosor as Second Girl
- Garrett Quirk as Norman's Owner
- Andrew Creightney as Director
- Emily Delahunty as Science Student
- Julia Lee (January 10, 2017). "GO BEHIND-THE-SCENES OF 'RUFUS 2'". Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- MITCH METCALF (January 16, 2017). "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 1.16.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Retrieved August 5, 2018.
- "RUFUS 2 (2017)". www.rottentomatoes.com. January 17, 2017. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
This article "Rufus 2" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rufus 2. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.