|Initial release||1.4.0 / January 3, 2017|
5.46.1 / May 4, 2021
|Repository||Rush Stack Repository|
|Operating system||Linux, macOS, Windows|
|Type||Task Runner, Build tool|
Search Rush (software) on Amazon.
Rush was initially called NPMX and first released in August 2016 with a closed-source "framework preview" license. In January 2017, Microsoft renamed NPMX to Rush and released the source code on GitHub with an MIT license. Other tools were added to the monorepo over time, and in September 2019 the "Rush Stack" website was launched with the aim to present these tools as an integrated suite.
The major components of Rush Stack are:
- Rush: the monorepo orchestrator, which defines team policies, publishes packages, and invokes the toolchain that builds individual projects
- Heft: a config-driven toolchain that integrates other popular tools such as the TypeScript compiler, ESLint, Jest, Webpack, and API Extractor
- API Extractor: analyzes API signatures for library packages, manages an "API review" workflow, and generates API signatures for publishing
- API Documenter: a companion tool that generates an API documentation website
- @rushstack/eslint-config: a code linting ruleset tailored for large teams
- @rushstack/eslint-plugin-packlets: a formalism for organizing source files that is similar to an npm package, but more lightweight
- Rundown: a performance analysis tool for optimizing Node.js process startup times
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : DuckDB, Aigaion, PRADO (framework), Basilisk (web browser), David A. Wheeler, Fix8, ensmallen (C++ library)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of build automation software
- "Rush CHANGELOG.md". github.com.
- "Why one big repo⁈". rushjs.io website.
- "Rush Stack community charter". rushstack.io website.
- "@microsoft/rush". npmjs.com package registry.
- "NPMX release history". npmjs.com package registry.
- "Rush Stack announcement". twitter.com.
- "Heft Introduction". rushstack.io.
- "What is API Extractor?". api-extractor.com.
- "@microsoft/api-documenter". npmjs.com package registry.
- "@rushstack/eslint-config". npmjs.com package registry.
- "@rushstack/eslint-plugin-packlets". npmjs.com package registry.
- "Rundown README". github.com.
This article "Rush (software)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Rush (software). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.