Draft:Russell Foster Youth League
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
The Russell Foster Youth League, also known as the Russell Foster League, is a system of youth football leagues in the North East of England . At present the league encompasses 434 teams that compete in 37 divisions ranging from under 9's to under 18's age level. The league was formed in 1975 by local businessman Russell Foster . The league has been responsible for producing several professional players, such as Liverpool F.C. player Jordan Henderson and former Manchester United player Michael Carrick .
|Formation||1975; 46 years ago|
|Headquarters||Stadon Way, Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear, DH4 4WL|
|North East England|
|Mick Clark (Secretary)|
Russell Foster (President)
|Under 18's||Premier Division
|Under 17's||Premier Division
|Under 16's||Premier Division
- Jordan Henderson of Liverpool F.C. and England .
- Paul Gascoigne, ex- Newcastle United and England .
- Michael Carrick, ex- Manchester United and England .
- Andy Carroll, ex- West Ham United and England .
The league was founded in 1975 by local businessman Russell Foster .
- "Russell Foster Youth Leagues - Official Website". Russell Foster Youth Leagues. Retrieved 2021-10-15.
- "Russell Foster Youth Leagues - History". Russell Foster Youth Leagues. Retrieved 2021-10-15.
- "Sir Trevor Brooking opens £1.8m football centre". The Northern Echo. Retrieved 2021-10-15.
- "Former RFYL Professional Players". Russell Foster Youth Leagues. Retrieved 2021-10-15.
This article "Russell Foster Youth Leagues" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Russell Foster Youth Leagues. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.