|Developer(s)||Swedish Institute of Computer Science|
4.3.5 / 8 December 2016
Search SICStus Prolog on Amazon.
SICStus is an ISO conforming Prolog system.
- Vitor Santas Costa. "The Life of a Logic Programming System". Logic Programming: 24th International Conference. ISBN 3540899812.
- "SICStus Prolog home page". SICStus Prolog. Swedish Institute of Computer Science. Retrieved 6 January 2017.
- Henrik Nässén (March 2001). "Optimizing the SICStus Prolog virtual machine instruction set". SICS Technical Reports. ISSN 1100-3154.
- SICStus Prolog User's Manual, Mats Carlsson, et al. Swedish Institute of Computer Science. Release 4.3.5 December 2016.
- Haygood, Ralph Clarke (1994). "Native code compilation in SICStus Prolog". In van Hentenryck, Pascal. Proceedings of the Eleventh International Conference of Logic Programming. MIT Press Series in Logic Programming. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. ISBN 0-262-72022-1. Search this book on
- Jesper Eskilson; Mats Carlsson (1998). "SICStus MT—A multithreaded execution environment for SICStus Prolog". Principles of Declarative Programming. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 1490. pp. 36–53. doi:10.1007/BFb0056606.
- Mats Carlsson; Per Mildner (2012). "SICStus Prolog—the first 25 years". Theory and Practice of Logic Programming (TPLP). Cambridge University Press. 12 (Special Issue 1-2): 35–66. arXiv:1011.5640v1.
|This programming-language-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "SICStus Prolog" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.