Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Categories||Men's luxury lifestyle|
|Publisher||SWAGGER Publications Inc.|
|Based in||Toronto, Canada|
SWAGGER Magazine is a men's luxury lifestyle magazine. It was launched in 2007 by Drew Williams. The magazine is focused on lifestyle, fashion, food, dating, and business. It publishes content on sex, women, style, health, gear, tech, rides, sports, and celebs.
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Canada : Truxx Police Raid, Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance, List of rural communities in New Brunswick, List of archives in Canada, Canadian Centre for Alternatives to Animal Methods, Murphy Yukon, Johnny Washbrook
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- Liles, Keith (July 9, 2013). "Enough Java Already. The Bros Have Code Too: Swagger Magazine". Killerstartups.
- "Swagger Magazine". ic.gc.ca. Government of Canada. June 17, 2017.
- Donati, Jessica (August 26, 2018). "Mike Pompeo's Unexpected Diplomatic Crisis: He Took #Swagger Without Asking". WSJ.com.
- "Swagger: Starting A Digital Men's Magazine". StarterStory. August 16, 2018.
- "Swagger Magazine Garners Attention on US State Department's Use of Trending Hashtag #Swagger". Newswire. September 11, 2018.
- "Swagger Magazine's Profile". Muckrack.com. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
|This men's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "SWAGGER Magazine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SWAGGER Magazine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.