Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Categories||Men's luxury lifestyle|
|Publisher||SWAGGER Publications Inc.|
|Based in||Toronto, Canada|
Search SWAGGER Magazine on Amazon.
SWAGGER Magazine is a men's luxury lifestyle magazine. It was launched in 2007 by Drew Williams. The magazine is focused on lifestyle, fashion, food, dating, and business. It publishes content on sex, women, style, health, gear, tech, rides, sports, and celebs.
Other articles of the topic Canada : Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance, TEDxCanmore, List of Canadians of Asian ancestry, List of rural communities in New Brunswick, Promontory (building), Chinese people, Death Valley Driver
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of men's magazines
- List of Canadian magazines
- Liles, Keith (July 9, 2013). "Enough Java Already. The Bros Have Code Too: Swagger Magazine". Killerstartups.
- "Swagger Magazine". ic.gc.ca. Government of Canada. June 17, 2017.
- Donati, Jessica (August 26, 2018). "Mike Pompeo's Unexpected Diplomatic Crisis: He Took #Swagger Without Asking". WSJ.com.
- "Swagger: Starting A Digital Men's Magazine". StarterStory. August 16, 2018.
- "Swagger Magazine Garners Attention on US State Department's Use of Trending Hashtag #Swagger". Newswire. September 11, 2018.
- "Swagger Magazine's Profile". Muckrack.com. Retrieved October 22, 2018.
|This men's magazine–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "SWAGGER Magazine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SWAGGER Magazine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.