This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Saiee Manjrekar (born 29 August 1998) is an Indian actress in Bollywood film industry. She made her debut in a small role in Kaksparsh (2012), a Marathi film. Her Bollywood debut was in Dabangg 3 opposite Salman Khan. She has been cast in Major (2021), an upcoming bilingual film based on the life of November 2008 Mumbai attacks (26/11) martyr Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan alongside Adivi Sesh. She featured in a music album video 'Manjha' with Aayush Sharma.
She is daughter of Mahesh Manjrekar and Medha Manjrekar.
Saiee Manjrekar started her career by assisting director with her father in the direction of the film Viruddh in (2005).
|2012||Kaksparsh||Kushi, Hari-Tara's daughter||Marathi|
|2019||Dabangg 3||Khushi, Rajjo's cousin||Hindi|||
|2021||Major||Telugu and Hindi|||
|2020||Manjha||Aayush Sharma and Saiee||Arvindr Khaira|||
- "Saiee Manjrekar - Movies, Biography, News, Age & Photos". BookMyShow.
- "Saiee Manjrekar: Movies, Photos, Videos, News, Biography & Birthday | eTimes". timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- Varma, Lipika (13 December 2019). "The Manjrekar legacy continues". Deccan Chronicle.
- Team, Filmymonkey (9 April 2019). "Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 plot LEAKED; This south Indian superstar will play the main Villain". www.abplive.in.
- "'Dabangg 3': Sudeep to play the main antagonist in the Salman Khan starrer? – Dabangg to Kick: Salman Khan's upcoming sequels". The Times of India.
- "Saiee Manjrekar highly speaks about her Dabangg 3 co star Salman Khan". www.pinkvilla.com.
- "Saiee Manjrekar set to relive 26/11 horrors in Hindi-Telugu bilingual Major based on Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan". Mumbai Mirror.
- "Saiee Manjrekar to make Telugu debut with Adivi Sesh's Major". Hindustan Times. 24 September 2020.
- "Ganeshotsav is my most favourite festival: Saiee Manjrekar - Times of India". The Times of India.
- World, Republic. "Aayush Sharma-Saiee Manjrekar starrer 'Manjha' video song's first look out now". Republic World.
- World, Republic. "Saiee Manjrekar talks about her views on life after 'Dabangg 3', shares a special instance". Republic World.
- "Dabangg 3: Saiee Manjrekar on sharing screen space with parents in Salman Khan's film". Deccan Chronicle. 3 December 2019.
- "'Dabangg 3' actor Saiee Manjrekar signs bilingual film 'Major' produced by Mahesh Babu". DNA India. 24 September 2020.
- MumbaiMarch 16, Indo-Asian News Service; March 16, 2020UPDATED; Ist, 2020 19:47. "Manjha music video out: Aayush Sharma and Saiee Manjrekar indulge in patangon wala pyaar". India Today.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
- Saiee Manjrekar on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Saiee Manjrekar on Instagram
- Saiee Manjrekar at Bollywood Hungama
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Bollywood : Monalisa Bagal मोनालिसा बागल, Vardhan Puri, Nargis, Arshad Warsi, Aftab Shivdasani, Akshay Kumar, Anil Kapoor
Others articles of the Topics Bollywood AND Film : Satyajit Ray, Manoj Ramola, Josh (2000 film), Bank Manager, Bollywood, Salman Khan, Annu Kapoor
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Film : Ahmad Kadry, Tracy Stratford, Jodie Foster, Ishaan Khatter, Blaine Anthony, Ayhan Tongadur, Olga Pohankova
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Floyd Smith (Louisiana politician), Jimmy L. Glass, Stephen W. Groves, Sonya Haskins, List of American voice actors, Clancy Lyall, Ksenia Shoygu
Others articles of the Topic Bollywood : Deepak Tijori, List of songs covered by Indian singers, Amitabh Bachchan, Gulshan Grover, Sonia Bindra, Anugrah Agnihotri, Friends Forever (upcoming film)
Others articles of the Topic Film : Ishaan Khatter, Elena Beuca, Bank Manager, List of films considered the worst, Anil Kapoor, Ijaaz Ebrahim, Wade Wilson (film character)
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Saiee Manjrekar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Saiee Manjrekar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.