Sam-C at a Back Row video shoot
|Birth name||Samuel M. Howlett|
|Born||July 25, 1992|
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
|Origin||Maryland, Baltimore, U.S.|
|Genres||Trap music (hip hop)|
|Labels||Back Row llC|
Samuel M. Howlett (born July 25, 1992), better known by his stage name Sam-C, is an American rapper, producer and businessman. On July 15, 2015, Sam-C founded his record label Back Row LLC. On March 17, 2017 Sam-C released his first solo critically acclaimed mixtape titled “Days In July.”
Early life[edit | edit source]
Samuel M Howlett was born in Baltimore, Maryland. He is of Afro-Jamaican descent. Sam-C’s Mother Talisa Howlett died in 2005 due to breast cancer. His father Melchar Howlett died in 2008 of an apparent drug overdose. Sam-C reveals that his misfortune motivated him to create music. His teenage years were an amalgamation of shows, small tours & underground song releases.
Career[edit | edit source]
In 2016, he released his debut single & music video "Day Ones." In 2017, he followed up with his first solo mixtape “Days In July", and later that year released a series of music videos. The Sam-C Youtube Channel has acquired over 500,000 views  & his Spotify profile has received over 500,000 plays 
Discography[edit | edit source]
Mixtapes[edit | edit source]
- Days In July (2017)
References[edit | edit source]
- "PREMIERE: Sam-C – Heat Wave (ft. Brittany Anderson) (Lyric Video)". 4 August 2017. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "[Saturday Spotlight] T-Jones, Charles Edward, & Sam-C - HipHop-N-More". 24 June 2017. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Sam-C – New Music Videos". 3 August 2017. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Sam-C - Days In July". DatPiff. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Sam-C". YouTube. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- "Days in July". 17 March 2017. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
This article "Sam-C" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sam-C. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.