|Born||14 December 1993|
|Notable works and roles||Here Come the Habibs Rake Sando|
Search Sam Alhaje on Amazon.
Sam Alhaje was born in Sydney Australia to Lebanese parents, where he grew up in the suburb of Greenacre in Sydney's west. In 2011, He earned his first on-screen role for his work on the TV movie Panic at Rock Island. He also made an appearance in Nameless: Blood and Chains (TV Series), and played small roles on more TV shows and documentaries. In 2016, his career took off when he was chosen to play Toufic Habib in the Channel 9 comedy series, Here Come the Habibs.. Sam has also further established his acting by attaining his role as "Dell" in the television show Rake (Australian TV series). He has also just finished working on the new comedy Sando (TV series)as "Jal" and the new SBS (Australian TV channel) show airing this year called Concern For Welfare. Along with the upcoming release of the Feature film "Hidden Peaks" as Alex Conway.
- Panic at Rock Island (TV Movie) (2011)
- Deadly Women (TV Series documentary) (2011)
- Housemate (TV Mini-Series) (2012)
- Nameless: Blood and Chains (TV Series) (2013-2014)
- Facing Evil (TV Series documentary) (2013)
- 20 to 1 (TV Series documentary) 2016)
- Here Come the Habibs! (TV Series) (2016-Present)
- Hidden Peaks (Film) (2018)
- Rake (Australian TV series) (2018)
- Sando (TV series) (2018)
- Concern For Welfare (TV Series) (2018)
- "'I genuinely believe they are going to love it'". Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "The Actor's Pulse - News - Sam Alhaje in 'Here Come The Habibs'". www.theactorspulse.com.au. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Here Come The Habibs! star Sam Alhaje urges critics to watch". Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Here Come the Habibs' Kat Hoyos: "We never wanted to play these characters as caricatures"". Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Sam Alhaje - CPMGT". Retrieved 30 January 2018.
This article "Sam Alhaje" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.