Samastha (AP faction)
സമസ്ത കേരള ജംഇയ്യത്തുൽ ഉലമ
|Named after||Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulama|
|Headquarters||Samastha Centre, Kozhikode|
|Arabic, Arabi Malayalam|
|E. Sulaiman Musliyar|
|Sheikh Abubakr Ahmad|
|P. T. Kunjammu Musliyar, Kottoor|
|All India Sunni Jamiyyathul Ulama|
|Subsidiaries||Kerala Muslim Jamaat|
|Affiliations||Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulama|
The Samastha, the first Muslim scholarly body in Kerala, currently running as three factions. The two major factions, A.P. and E.K. are using the official name Samastha. The All India Sunni Jamiyyathul Ulama is the national-level parent organisation of the faction. This faction is also called the Samastha Kerala Sunni Jamiyyathul Ulama. The top-level committee of this scholarly association, known as the Musawara, is a consultative committee of the Samastha. E Sulaiman Musliyar is the current President of the Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulama (AP faction) and Sheikh Abubakr Ahmad is the General Secretary.
History after 1989
- Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulama
- Reporter, Staff (2016-01-11). "Shariah not a political manifesto: Kanthapuram". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2019-08-18.
- Reporter, Staff (2019-05-22). "Madin Academy to host Ramzan gathering". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2019-08-18.
- "Samastha Ulema Conference calls for fostering pluralist values". Saudigazette. 2017-03-07. Retrieved 2019-08-18.
- Reporter, Staff (2019-08-03). "brief". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2019-08-18.
This article "Samastha (AP faction)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Samastha (AP faction). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.