Sang Ho Lee (neurosurgeon)
Sang-Ho Lee, MD, is the founder and President of the Wooridul Spine Hospital Group of South Korea. The group has over 1200 employees.Lee manages 5 hospitals in S. Korea, one in Shanghai, one in Jakarta, one in Dubai, and one in Turkey. 
Education & Career
Sang-Ho Lee earned his Medical Degree at the Pusan National University College of Medicine, and has trained extensively in Europe.
Sang-Ho Lee has published more than 50 papers in international and national medical journals and contributed to several international text books on the teaching of minimally invasive spinal surgery.
- "Greeting". Wooridul Hospital (in 한국어). Retrieved 6 Sep 2018.
- "Sang-Ho Lee MD - Neurosurgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon in Seoul". SpineUniverse. Retrieved 18 Sep 2018.
- "Sang-Ho Lee, MD, PhD - President". SpineUniverse. Retrieved 6 Sep 2018.
- "JP Medical Publishers". JP Medical Publishers. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "Comparison of Multifidus Muscle Atrophy and Trunk Extension ... : Spine". LWW. 1 December 2004. doi:10.1097/01.brs.0000148999.21492.53. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
- "Endoscopic Spine Procedures". Endoscopic Spine Procedures. Retrieved 24 September 2018.
|This biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Sang Ho Lee (neurosurgeon)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sang Ho Lee (neurosurgeon). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.