Amit M. Patel
|Amit M. Patel|
|🏳️ Citizenship||United States|
|🏫 Education||University of Michigan|
Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Amit M. Patel DDS, MSD., is a United States-based periodontist and dentist known as the founder of Root Periodontal And Implant Centers.
Life and career
Dr. Patel has experience in periodontal treatment, dental implants and other areas of advanced cosmetic dentistry. He is the director of the ROOT Dental Hygiene Study Club and the director of a Dallas Seattle Study Club.
Patel has carried out several research projects and has presented his findings across the United States and beyond. Some of his research write-ups have been published in the notable Journal of Periodontology.
Education and professional associations
Patel holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and Biology and a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Michigan. He received his Certificate in Periodontics and a Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Patel is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, American Dental Association, Vistage Worldwide and other similar dental associations.
- "Root Periodontal & Implant Center Announces Addition Of New Dentist". onlineprnews.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Medical & Health,Best of Denton County". bestofdentoncounty.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Amit M. Patel, D.D.S., M.S.D." directory.dmagazine.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Dr. Amit M. Patel DDS Periodontist Dentist". caredash.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Best of Denton County 2015 by Murray Media Publishing". issuu.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Amit M Patel, Dds, Msd, Pllc in Carrollton". npino.com. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
|This biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Amit M. Patel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Amit M. Patel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.