|Born||September 27, 1971|
|🏫 Education||UC Irvine, Stanford University, Santa Clara University|
Sara Sperling (born September 27, 1971) is an American human resources executive, known for her work on inclusivity and diversity in the technology industry, and co-founder of a consulting agency.
Sperling obtained a BS in Applied Mathematics and a BA in Economics from University of California Irvine in 1993. She holds a MA from Stanford University and a MBA from Santa Clara University where she started her career in human resources. She has a daughter and identifies as a lesbian.
Work on diversity in tech
Sperling joined Facebook in 2010 and developed their diversity policy. She was their senior manager of diversity in 2014, and is especially known for her work on inclusion for LGBT employees. She briefly became the Head of Human Resources at Snapchat, before moving to Doordash and co-founding a human-resources consultancy, Oxegen consulting, in 2016.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Sara Sperling". Lesbians Who Tech. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- ↑ Dickey, Megan Rose. "The 31 Most Important LGBT People In Tech". Business Insider. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- ↑ "Q&A with Sara Sperling, Facebook's Head of Diversity". www.adweek.com. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- ↑ Haber, Matt (2014-07-18). "Technology's Rainbow Connection". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
- ↑ Wagner, Kurt (2015-02-27). "Snapchat HR Director Sara Sperling Departs After Six Months". Recode. Retrieved 2019-02-25.
Others articles of the Topic LGBT : Billboard of Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, Louisiana Electorate of Gays And Lesbians, Stone femme, List of feature films with LGBT characters, Bigender, Asexual Flag, Outright Libertarians
This article "Sara Sperling" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sara Sperling. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.