Type of site
|Private, employee-owned company|
|Products||Asset Vision, WinINSTALL, Survey|
Scalable Software is a software cost optimization and IT asset management headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in London and Kiev. Scalable’s main software product, Asset Vision®, gathers highly granular usage data to identify software that is underutilized or entirely unused
Scalable Software was founded in 2008, by Mark Creswell who served as CEO until 2017 and Nick Youell, current Senior Vice President of Products Creswell is currently the Chairman of Scalable's board of directors. Until 2012, Scalable was best known for its software tracking product, Survey. Since 2012, Scalable has focused cloud-based IT asset management product called Asset Vision. Asset Vision has been evaluated by Gartner and is used by organizations all over the world.Chris Gomersall is the current CEO. Gomersall held senior management positions with Oracle, IBM and ServiceNow as well as established the EMEA region for PolyServe which was acquired by HP in May, 2007. Prior to joining Scalable, Gomersall served as CEO of Acunu, which was acquired by Apple in 2013.
SaaS Based Usage Metering
Asset Vision has focused on SaaS based usage metering since its inception. Beyond simple page loads, it identifies the amount of time a user spends interacting with an identifiable page. The tracking will count keystrokes and mouse clicks to ensure a precise understanding of how important the page is to a user. Coupled with normalization of the page to a meaningful app name, this feature surfaces actionable intelligence of SaaS consumption. The focus is to help enterprises identify their SaaS presence and manage costs as well as assist in the migration from installed based applications to web based applications.
- Conrad, Sandi (May 2018). "Find the Diamonds in the Data with ITAM". Info-Tech.
- "Councils leveraging technology to predict asset risk - Government News". Government News. 2018-06-18. Retrieved 2018-07-13.
- "Company Overview of Scalable Software". bloomberg.com. Bloomberg. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- Bateman, Kayleigh. "Scalable undergoes management buyout". Channelweb.co.uk. CRN. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Scalable Software Launches Free ITAM Discovery Platform for the Mid Market". BusinessWire.com. BusinessWire. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- Marquis, Hank (29 July 2015). "Use Gartner's Tool Decision Framework for SAM to Create Your Roadmap". Gartner. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Asset Vision". Capterra.com. Capterra. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Management Team | Scalable Software". Scalable Software. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "Apple stealthily acquired a British startup in 2013". Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "Global It Asset Management Software Market Research Report 2018 – Samanage, Scalable Software, Auvik, LabTech and Yongyou – Management Journal". managementjournal24.com. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "New Research Study on IT Asset Management (ITAM) Software Market 2018 to 2025 - Morning Outlook". Morning Outlook. 2018-06-18. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Scalable Software" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Scalable Software. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.