Scott Abel is an American content strategist, conference organizer and author. He is the founder of The Content Wrangler, a San Francisco-based digital media company that helps organizations adopt reusable intelligent content technologies and strategies. He currently produces and hosts the Information Development World conference.
Intelligent Content Conference[edit | edit source]
In 2014, Joe Pulizzi's Content Marketing Institute acquired the Intelligent Content Conference, a large North American content management event founded by The Rockley Group and co-produced with Scott Abel. In 2016, UBM plc acquired the Content Marketing Institute for $17.6 million.
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- Rockley, Ann; Cooper, Charles; Abel, Scott (2015). Intelligent Content: A Primer. Laguna Hills, CA: XML Press. ISBN 978-1937434465.
- Abel, Scott; Bailie, Rahel (2014). The Language of Content Strategy. Laguna Hills, CA: XML Press. ISBN 978-1937434342.
References[edit | edit source]
- Feldman, Barry (December 16, 2015). "How Content Creators Burn Money: An Interview with Strategist Scott Abel". marketeer.kapost.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "About The Content Wrangler". thecontentwrangler.com. July 15, 2017. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Scott Abel « Information Development World". cmswire.com. July 15, 2017. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- Cho, Janet (June 26, 2014). "Joe Pulizzi's Content Marketing Institute acquires Intelligent Content Conference". cleveland.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- Nicastro, Dom (June 1, 2016). "UBM Acquires Content Marketing Institute for $17.6M". cmswire.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
This article "Scott Abel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Scott Abel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.