Scott Abel is an American content strategist, conference organizer and author. He is the founder of The Content Wrangler, a San Francisco-based digital media company that helps organizations adopt reusable intelligent content technologies and strategies. He currently produces and hosts the Information Development World conference.
Intelligent Content Conference
In 2014, Joe Pulizzi's Content Marketing Institute acquired the Intelligent Content Conference, a large North American content management event founded by The Rockley Group and co-produced with Scott Abel. In 2016, UBM plc acquired the Content Marketing Institute for $17.6 million.
- Rockley, Ann; Cooper, Charles; Abel, Scott (2015). Intelligent Content: A Primer. Laguna Hills, CA: XML Press. ISBN 978-1937434465. Search this book on
- Abel, Scott; Bailie, Rahel (2014). The Language of Content Strategy. Laguna Hills, CA: XML Press. ISBN 978-1937434342. Search this book on
- Feldman, Barry (December 16, 2015). "How Content Creators Burn Money: An Interview with Strategist Scott Abel". marketeer.kapost.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "About The Content Wrangler". thecontentwrangler.com. July 15, 2017. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Scott Abel « Information Development World". cmswire.com. July 15, 2017. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- Cho, Janet (June 26, 2014). "Joe Pulizzi's Content Marketing Institute acquires Intelligent Content Conference". cleveland.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- Nicastro, Dom (June 1, 2016). "UBM Acquires Content Marketing Institute for $17.6M". cmswire.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
This article "Scott Abel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Scott Abel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.