Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Initial release||December 2012|
|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Type||Time tracking software|
Search Screenshot Monitor on Amazon.
Screenshot Monitor relies on taking screenshots of employees and freelancers' computer desktop to monitor their time spent online and indicate their productivity. Real-time capture of screenshots continues even when the employees' computers go offline. The overall number of screenshots being taken are subject to an hourly upper limit.
- Comparison of time tracking software
- Time tracking software
- Employee monitoring software
- "7 Best Free Employee Monitoring Software for Windows". List of Freeware. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Employee Monitoring Software". pFind. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Screenshot Monitor". AlternativeTo: Crowdsourced software recommendations. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Top 5 open source employee monitoring software for free". Spyzie. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "5 time tracking software programs (and why you should use them)". Productivity Bytes. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "ScreenshotMonitor REVIEW". FinancesOnline. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Best Free Employee Monitoring Software". Boomzi. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Screenshot Monitor Review". Pandia. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
This article "Screenshot Monitor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Screenshot Monitor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.