This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Initial release||December 2012|
|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Type||Time tracking software|
Details[edit | edit source]
Screenshot Monitor relies on taking screenshots of employees and freelancers' computer desktop to monitor their time spent online and indicate their productivity. Real-time capture of screenshots continues even when the employees' computers go offline. The overall number of screenshots being taken are subject to an hourly upper limit.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "7 Best Free Employee Monitoring Software for Windows". List of Freeware. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Employee Monitoring Software". pFind. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Screenshot Monitor". AlternativeTo: Crowdsourced software recommendations. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Top 5 open source employee monitoring software for free". Spyzie. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "5 time tracking software programs (and why you should use them)". Productivity Bytes. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "ScreenshotMonitor REVIEW". FinancesOnline. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Best Free Employee Monitoring Software". Boomzi. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- "Screenshot Monitor Review". Pandia. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
This article "Screenshot Monitor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Screenshot Monitor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.