|Alma mater||Harvard Kennedy School|
|Notable works||Leadership Results|
Sebastian Salicru is an Australian author and business psychologist, and Founding Principal Member of the Association for Business Psychology. In September, 2017 Salicru published his book Leadership Results. The book explores the fall of traditional leadership thinking and the struggling multibillion-dollar leadership development industry that is failing to deliver results, and explains the mindset, skills, ways of being and methods that will get results in the new context and evolving paradigm.
Sebastian holds a Master of Creativity & Change Leadership from State University College at Buffalo (State University of New York) and a Master of Management Research from the University of Western Australia Business School. He is also a graduate of the Art and Practice of Leadership Development program at Harvard Kennedy School.
He has experience working across sectors and industries with some of the top Fortune Global 500 companies in Australia, the United States, Europe, the UAE, China and Singapore. He helps organisations build leadership capacity.
- Salicru, S. (2018). Storytelling as a Leadership Practice for Sensemaking to Drive Change in Times of Turbulence and High Velocity. Journal of Leadership, Accountability & Ethics, 15(2), 130-140.
- Salicru, S. (2017). Leadership Results: How to Create Adaptive Leaders and High-Performing Organisations for an Uncertain World. Milton, QLD: Wiley & Sons.
- Salicru, S., Wassenaar, E., Suerz, E., & Spittle, J. (2016). A Case Study of Global Leadership Development Best Practice. OD Practitioner, 48(2), 12-20.
- Salicru, S. (2016). Global Leadership Development. In Grant, P. (Ed.) with Association for Business Psychology, Business Psychology in Action: Creating Flourishing Organisations Through Evidence-based and Emerging Practices (pp. 145-167). Leicester, UK. Matador, Troubador Publishing.
- Salicru, S. (2015). The Global Leadership Psychological Contract Model – Actionable to Shape the Future to 2050. In Sowcik, M., Andenoro, A., McNutt, M., & Murphy, S. (Eds.) (2015). Leadership 2050, Critical Challenges, Key Contexts and Emerging Trends (pp. 159-173) (1st ed.) (Building Leadership Bridges). Bingley, UK. Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Salicru. S., & Chelliah, J. (2014). Messing with Corporate Heads? Psychological Contracts and Leadership Integrity. Journal of Business Strategy, 35(3), 38-46.
- "8 ways to get people to do what you want". Retrieved 2018-11-19.
- "Leadership Results by Sebastian Salicru, reviewed – Irish Tech News". irishtechnews.ie. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Why leaders must be adaptive to succeed in this time of unprecedented change – Irish Tech News". irishtechnews.ie. Retrieved 2018-11-30.
- Interview with Hilary Barry TV New Zealand ‘What Makes Bad and Good Leaders’ – Live interview with Hilary Barry TVNZ
- “Understanding the Leadership Crisis in a World of Complexity, Turbulence, And Continuous Change”, CEOWORLD Magazine, September 2017.
- Interview with Sebastian Salicru on New Trends and Directions in Leadership Development. ScienceForWork
- Sebastian Salicru, Fellow of the Institute of Coaching (IOC), McLean/Harvard Med. School
- Leadership Results
- Interview with Sky business
This article "Sebastian Salicru" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sebastian Salicru. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.