Senge H Sering
Senge H Sering is Balti human rights activist and columnist from Pakistan administered Gilgit-Baltistan. He works as Director of Institute of Gilgit Baltistan Studies in Washington, D.C., United States.
- Ladakh Union Territory Front
- Shabir Choudhry
- Arif Aajakia
- Gilgit-Baltistan United Movement
- Balawaristan National Front
- "Senge Hasnan Sering". The Indian Express. 2016-08-23. Retrieved 2020-09-15.
- "Gilgit-Baltistan is a part of India, says activist H Sering". Business Standard. Retrieved 2020-07-30.
- "'Article 370 a tool to enhance terrorism in J&K', says Gilgit-Baltistan activist Senge Sering". www.asianage.com. Retrieved 2020-07-30.
- "Pakistan illegally occupied PoK, Gilgit Baltistan, claims activist - The New Indian Express". www.newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 2020-07-30.
- "Pakistan is hypocrite, has no business talking about J-K: Senge H Sering - The Economic Times Video | ET Now". m.economictimes.com. Retrieved 2020-07-30.
|This biographical article about a Pakistani activist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Senge H Sering" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Senge H Sering. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.