|🏫 Education||Bachelor of Arts, Juris Doctor|
|🎓 Alma mater||University of California, Los Angeles, University of Miami|
Attorney & Entrepreneur
|Founding American Legal Center of Dubai|
Driven by his two passions for real estate and immigration, he made a leap and moved to Dubai, the United Arab Emirates in 2012 to bridge a gap between the US and GCC region. As a US licensed lawyer and US immigrant, he understood the importance of obtaining credible assistance and advice when embarking on the immigration journey for foreign nationals. Over the many years of leading in the US immigration through investment market, he has filed more applications for foreign investors looking to immigrate to the US than any other firm in the market. He has spoken at over 50 speaking engagements in the GCC, including IREX International Expo, and is an avid commentator on the EB-5 industry. He has been published in many newspapers, including Khaleej Times.
Zamanian holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from UCLA University of California, Los Angeles. He also holds a Juris Doctor degree from University of Miami.
Zamanian worked with Rialto Capital Management, the investment arm of the Lennar Corporation in Miami, Florida on commercial real estate legal matters. He currently works with families to provide planning through the USCIS EB-5 program. He has filed the most EB-5 applications within the GCC market.
He has been practicing U.S. immigration through investment for over 8 years and is the founder of the American Legal Centerbased out of Downtown Dubai. He continues to be the bridge between the Middle East and U.S. by carving out strategies for families based out of this region. Based on market demand for a one-stop-shop consultancy firm with experienced specialists and knowledgeable professionals, he is currently expanding his offerings to provide immigration services to other countries in addition to the United States, including Turkey, Grenada, Dominica, and Vanuatu. Shai is continuously seeking to expand on the services offered to his clients.
- "Is buying a slice of the American Pie about to change?". arabianbusiness.com. 9 June 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- Ann M. Simmons"The surest path to a green card may be an investor visa — at least for anybody with $500,000 to spare". latimes.com. 10 April 2018. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Coming to America". arabianbusiness.com. 6 March 2015. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- Diana Olick,"Travel ban leaves some foreigners worried about their $500,000 US investment". cnbc.com. 14 February 2017. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Surge in Gulf applicants expected for US investor visa scheme". arabianbusiness.com. 30 May 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "No H-1B visa to US? There's another visa you may not know about". expatmedia.net. 18 April 2018. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Six-fold surge in GCC approvals for US scheme offering citizenship". arabianbusiness.com. 3 March 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
This article "Shai Zamanian" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shai Zamanian. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.