|Shane Diesel(Liam W Jugs)|
|Born||Saul Seward Armstrong|
July 28, 1963
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
|Other names||Blackzilla, Big Shane, Shane D., Big Diesel Shane, Big Diesel, Mike Osuhor, Shane Hudson|
💵 Salary :
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|💪 Weight||213 lb (97 kg; 15.2 st) 213 lb (97 kg; 15.2 st)|
|👶 Children||1 son|
Saul Seward Armstrong (born July 28, 1963), known professionally as Shane Diesel, is an American pornographic actor and director.
Early life and background
Diesel was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. He attended Bonanza High School in Las Vegas, which he described as "a boring high school." Diesel received average grades in high school and played on the football team as a quarterback, Diesel graduated in 1981, and, after a successful two-year stint at a local junior college, he majored in graphic design at Nevada State College before dropping out to dedicate himself to bodybuilding.
Diesel moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Los Angeles, California at age 22 in pursuit of a career in bodybuilding. In February 1992, at age 28, he began posing solo for several magazines. He had an opportunity to do porn at this time, but he refrained because his parents, he said, "were still alive, and it didn't seem right."  In 2010, New Sensations created a dildo replica of Shane Diesel's penis.
A few years after the events of 9/11, changes in airline travel took effect after certain legislation, and Shane received a huge paycut from his airline job. He began his main venture into pornography in April 2002. Diesel says he was fortunate to start porn at age 38 because porn at a young age "can really screw you up." He picked the name "Shane" because he wanted a name that began with "S" (his first choice was Shawn), and he picked the name 'Diesel' after a porn worker told him that he resembles, in many physical aspects, Vin Diesel.
Diesel signed an exclusive performing contract with Digital Sin in 2005. He eventually became known for his role as Blackzilla in several series produced by Hush Hush Entertainment. In January 2008, looking to pursue a career in directing, he retired from the role.
In 2014, he said that he still holds his long-time airline job, where everyone knows that he is a pornstar. He says that managing these two jobs (pornstar and airline work) is "a double life," as he transforms into another person named "Shane Diesel" on-screen.
In February 2008, Diesel signed an exclusive directing contract with Vengeance XXX, the ethnic line of New Sensations, to develop, star in, and direct films. His directorial debut for the company was the film She Only Takes Diesel.
Diesel was married to Jane Maddok in 1984, Diesel and Maddok had a son together in 1985, they later got divorced in 2005. Diesel later got married to Czech pornstar Jana Romančáková, alias Jessica Dee, who died on June 29, 2012 in a car crash in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad.
Despite the racial themes in his works, Diesel maintains that he dates "all types of women" in his personal life. He says he judges "by charm, personality, and of course sexuality." The racial themes, he says, are simply the result of consumer demand; it is what people want to see.
In 2014, Diesel revealed having a 29-year-old son, who was born in 1985, who did not discover that his father did porn until he was 24. This son asked Diesel "to hook him up" with some of the girls in porn, but Diesel refuses to have his son exposed to "the kind of knuckleheads I deal with." 
Diesel lost his virginity at age 17 to a 30-year-old woman. He says he has always favored older women.
Awards and nominations
- 2007 FAME Award finalist - Favorite Male Star
- 2008 XBIZ Award nominee - Male Performer of the Year
- 2008 XRCO Award nominee - Unsung Swordsman
- 2009 Hot d'Or Award nominee - Best American Male Performer
- 2009 XBIZ Award nominee - Male Performer of the Year
- 2010 XBIZ Award nominee - Male Performer of the Year
- Shane Diesel at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "This Dad Lives a Double Life as a Porn Star". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- John Scura (2006-09-12). "Shane Diesel". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- "In Bed with Papi Chulo: SHANE DIESEL". Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- Rhett Pardon (2005-03-21). "Digital Sin Signs Shane Diesel to Exclusive Contract". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Tod Hunter (2008-01-17). "Hush Hush Entertainment Retires Shane Diesel as Blackzilla". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Steve Javors (2008-02-26). "Vengeance XXX Signs Shane Diesel to Direct". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Tod Hunter (2008-11-11). "Brooke, Diesel Tell AskMen.com 'How To Audition for Porn'". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Ashlynn Brooke; Shane Diesel. "How To: Audition For A Porn". AskMen.com. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- "jessica dee - internet adult film database". iafd.com. Retrieved 2014-12-11.
- Nalinee Seelal (6 July 2012). "'I want justice'". Trinidad and Tobago NewsDay. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- cjeter (14 June 2011). "Shane Diesel: Humble, Sexy, and Politically Informed". TheUrbanTwist.com. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
- Tod Hunter (2007-04-30). "2007 F.A.M.E. Awards Finalists Named". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Steve Javors (2008-01-17). "2008 XBIZ Awards Official Nominees Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- David Sullivan (2008-02-15). "XRCO Announces 2008 Awards Nominees". AVN. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- "Hot Video Announces Hot d'Or Awards Nominees, Venue". AVN. 2009-08-11. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Tod Hunter (2008-12-03). "XBIZ Awards 2009 Official Nominees Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Steve Javors (2009-12-16). "XBIZ Announces Finalist Nominees for 2010 XBIZ Awards". XBIZ. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Official website
- Shane Diesel on IMDb
- Shane Diesel at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Shane Diesel at the Adult Film Database
- Shane Diesel on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Shane Diesel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shane Diesel. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.