|Directed by||Camp Sasi|
|Produced by||Snehal Jangala|
|Written by||Camp Sasi |
|Music by||Vivek Sagar|
|Cinematography||Gnana Shekar V. S.|
|Edited by||Avanti Ruya|
|Language||Hindi, Telugu, Dakhini|
|Budget||₹25 lakh (US$35,000)|
Sheeshmahal is an upcoming Indian film, based on a children's film festival, is directed by Camp Sasi.Vivek Sagar has composed music for the film which includes Piyush Mishra and Rahul Ram of Indian Ocean (band) as Lyricist and Singers. The film also archives majority of Hyderabad city and its culture.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Appu as Lavanya's friend
- Arnold as Advaith
- Pramila Boddeti as Lavanya
- Old Fakeer as Khaleel
- Feroze as Canteen Owner
- Gopal as Canteen boy
- Rahul Penumatsa as Camera Man
- Rohit Penumatsa as Rk's Roommate
- Anantha Perumal as Rk's Friend
- Poornima as Lavanya's mother
- Prerana as Rk's Girl Friend
- Rahul Ramakrishna as Filmmaker
- Sai as Fakeer
- Sandhya as Sakhina
- Camp Sasi as Senior cameraman
- Sridhar as Police
- Venkatesh as Fakeer's friend
- Vijaya as Teacher
Production[edit | edit source]
Sheeshmahal was initially titled Festen. The film was shot in 27 days which was shot around a children's film festival which is hosted once in every 2 years in Hyderabad. Sheeshmahal takes an independent look at the experiences of participants from different states. Director Camp Sasi said “The best way to capture the real flavor of the fest was to shoot the film during the fest itself; no amount of set designing can replicate the mood. The atmosphere itself lends to a very good mood-building scene”  The film finished shooting, editing and dubbing and currently is being prepared for film festival submission, followed by theatrical release.
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||20 November 2016|
|Language||Hindi, Telugu, English|
|1.||"Hota hai"||Piyush Mishra||3:49|
|3.||"Bhatki Raaton Ko"||Rahul Ram||3:46|
|4.||"Aagi Aagi"||Dake Balaji||4:57|
|5.||"Rainbows in the Sky"||Shri||3:39|
|6.||"Bholasa Mann Tha"||Piyush Mishra||5:49|
|7.||"BabaRag or King of The World"||Streets of Chikkadpally||3:59|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Hyderabad-based indie filmmaker takes the crowdfunding route for 'Sheesh Mahal'".
- "Vivek Sagar: Career not driven by an agenda".
- "An off-beat film shot in an off-beat manner". Deccan Chronicle.
- "SHEESH MAHAL - AN AMBITIOUS FILM SET IN THE BACKDROP OF A CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL".
- "Behind 'Sheeshmahal', a film on a film fest".
- "'Dhoolpet Ganesha': Tales from the festival".
- "Eclecticism, his signature".
- "An off-beat film shot in an off-beat manner".
- "Hyderabad indie-film 'Sheeshmahal' looks to crowdfunding for release".
- "Children's Film Festival takes off in Hyderabad".
- "AN AMBITIOUS FILM SET IN THE BACKDROP OF A CHILDREN'S FILM FESTIVAL".
- Sheeshmahal Original Soundtrack on Google Play
External Links[edit | edit source]
Submission[edit | edit source]
This article "Sheeshmahal (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sheeshmahal (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.