|Directed by||Achim Michael Hasenberg|
|Produced by||Christoph Rose|
|Written by||Achim Michael Hasenberg |
|Starring||Martin Moeller |
|Music by||Jojo Bödecker|
Shots 1.2 is a 2012 German romance drama film based on the original fictional film Shots from 2003 which was previously only shown at international film festivals and selected cinemas in Germany. Shots 1.2 has been released as video on demand internationally.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Production[edit | edit source]
Shots was shot in late summer of 2002 and describes the "Berlin-myth" of the new millennium which have become the DNA of the German capital, and the lifestyle of young people at this time. In the movie a variety of in-crowd places of that time appear like the Oranienburger Straße, Tacheles, Hackesche Höfe and the 2014 closed nightclub Cookies. The Cookies was the Studio 54 from Berlin at that time.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- World premiere Shots 1.2 at the Marbella International Film Festival, 2012https://www.marbellafilmfestival.com
- Shots.First Steps - Der Deutsche Nachwuchspreis (in English and German)
- "Im „Cookies" war Sex immer möglich" (in German). Retrieved 2017-07-21.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Shots.Crew United (in English and German)
- Diplomarbeit Achim Hasenberg, Hochschule der Medien, 2003 (in German)
This article "Shots 1.2" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shots 1.2. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.