Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Directed by||Achim Michael Hasenberg|
|Produced by||Christoph Rose|
|Written by||Achim Michael Hasenberg |
|Starring||Martin Moeller |
|Music by||Jojo Bödecker|
Search Shots 1.2 on Amazon.
Shots 1.2 is a 2012 German romance drama film based on the 2003 original fictional film Shots which was previously only shown at international film festivals and selected cinemas in Germany. Shots 1.2 has been released internationally on video on demand.
Christian and Diana have a love affair in modern Berlin.
Shots was shot in the late summer of 2002 and describes the "Berlin-myth" of the new millennium which have become the DNA of the German capital, and the lifestyle of young people at this time. In the movie a variety of in-crowd places of that time appear like the Oranienburger Straße, Tacheles, Hackesche Höfe and the 2014 closed nightclub Cookies. The Cookies was the Studio 54 from Berlin at that time.
The film was partly filmed like a documentary, sometimes even with a hidden camera. This is why the movie is so exciting from today's perspective and makes it a historical document.
- World premiere Shots 1.2 at the Marbella International Film Festival, 2012https://www.marbellafilmfestival.com
- Shots.First Steps - Der Deutsche Nachwuchspreis (in English and German)
- "Im „Cookies" war Sex immer möglich" (in German). Retrieved 2017-07-21.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Shots.Crew United (in English and German)
- Diplomarbeit Achim Hasenberg, Hochschule der Medien, 2003 (in German)
This article "Shots 1.2" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Shots 1.2. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.