|Directed by||Jason Hreno|
|Theme music composer||James Gelfand|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Running time||92 minutes|
Search Deadly Betrayal on Amazon.
Deadly Betrayal is a 2003 television movie film starring Nicollette Sheridan, Andrew Jackson, Robert Seeliger and Amanda Tilson. It was directed by Jason Hreno and written by Howard Friedlander and Ken Peragine.
Feeling lonely and unfulfilled due to her husband's frequent travels, Donna decides to start an affair with her daughter's teacher. She's unaware that he's a serial killer that targets lonely married women, making it necessary for Donna to turn to her recently returned husband for help.
- Nicollette Sheridan as Donna Randal
- Andrew Jackson as Adam Hamilton
- Robert Seeliger as Jeff Randal
- Amanda Tilson as Melinda Randal
- Leni Parker as Roz
- Larry Day as Det. Lentino
- Richard Jutras as Detective Drummond
- Jennifer Morehouse as Jan Cooper
- Emma Stevens as Mrs. Maronville
- Una Kay as Mrs. Randal
- Morgan Kelly as Young Adam
- Chelsea Ceci as Shannon Cooper
Filming took place in Montreal, Quebec during 2002.
- Massarella, Lisa (December 15, 2002). "Squabble on the Set". The Gazette. Newspapers.com. Unknown parameter
- Deadly Betrayal on IMDb Search this movie on
- Deadly Betrayal at AllMovie
- Deadly Betrayal at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article related to a Canadian TV movie is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Deadly Betrayal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Deadly Betrayal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.