Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Birth name||Simone Marie Butler|
|Associated acts||Primal Scream, Yellowire|
Simone Marie Butler born 1982 (age 36-37) is an English bass player and internet radio presenter. In 2012, she joined Primal Scream,. She was previously a member of Yellowire, a band fronted by the son of longtime Queen manager Jim Beach. She also formed rock band Paradise with Rob Ellis, Rob Mcvey and Sivert Hoyem.
Butler grew up in a musical environment, with her father Rod having previously been a member of 60s band The Honeycombs. Trained in a classical background, she played her first concerts at the age of 12 in school orchestras where she was first violinist. She was the first female manager to run a guitar shop in London's Denmark street, Bass Cellar. Whlst working on Denmark Street she met musicians such as Barrie Cadogan and Primal Scream guitarist Andrew Innes
Butler currently hosts her own afternoon radio show on independent online radio station Soho Radio every Wednesday and started with the show since its conception. In 2014, she recorded with James Williamson of The Stooges for his latest project "Re-licked". She has DJ'd at Glastonbury Festival  and Secret Garden Party and has a yearly residency at Razzmatazz in Barcelona. Butler also did live session work with pop duo Cat's Eyes in Summer 2015.
- "Exclusive Interview with Simone Butler of Primal Scream". 16 September 2015.
- "Music – Primal Scream". BBC. Retrieved 2014-01-03.
- "Bobbie Gillespie unaware of Simone Butler". 20 October 2012.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. "Yellowire".
- "Biography of Rod Butler, lead guitarist of The Honeycombs".
- "BFW - The Space - Simone Marie Butler & Jany Temime".
- JL (17 November 2013). "Exclusive Interview with the 'Mystery Bassist' from Primal Scream !". 50thirdand3rd. Retrieved 2014-01-03.
- "Soho Radio London".
This article "Simone Butler" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Simone Butler. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.