Situs Holdings, LLC
|Predecessor||Real Estate Research Corporation (RERC)|
|Founded 📆||1985 in Houston, United States|
|Founder 👔||James C. Downs, Jr.|
Area served 🗺️
|Steven J. Powel (CEO)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Stone Point Capital|
Situs Holdings, LLC is a multinational company that provides business solutions for the finance and commercial real estate industries. It is a subsidiary of Stone Point Capital. The company is based in Houston, United States with additional offices in U.S.A, Europe and Asia. It acts as the trust advisor to the Morgan Stanley and Bank of America.
Situs was founded in 1985 providing loan services outside the Houston area. In 2004, Situs opened an office in London, United Kingdom and in Frankfurt, Germany in 2008. Its Denmark office was founded in 2011. In the same year the company was acquired by Helios AMC, a Ranieri Partners company. In 2012, they acquired the European Loan Servicing and Asset Management Business of Deutsche Bank. Situs acquired Real Estate Research Corporation (RERC) in 2014 and renamed to Situs RERC. RERC was founded in 1931 by James C. Downs, Jr. in Houston, USA.
- "Situs hires BlackRock exec for commercial property risk analysis". Reuters. 2016-08-04. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- Raice, Shayndi (2015-01-06). "Lewis Ranieri's Situs Holdings Nears Sale to Stone Point Capital". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "Situs Holdings, LLC: Private Company Information". www.bloomberg.com. Bloomberg. Retrieved 2017-01-03.
- "Ranieri's CRE Advisory Services Group, Situs, Sold to Stone Point Capital". National Mortgage News. Retrieved 2017-01-03.
- "Stone Point Capital Grabs Situs, Makes Powel New CEO". www.cpexecutive.com. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- Patnaude, Art (2015-01-22). "Loan Firms Boom as Banks Shift Debt in Europe". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- Writer, Laura Douglass, Staff. "New York, London, Frankfurt, Copenhagen … Robbins, Situs' Global Reach Grows Strong in Northern Moore". The Pilot Newspaper. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- "Auction.com-Situs deal aims to move commercial property beyond local arena". Reuters. 2017-06-08. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
- Kravitt, edited by Jason H.P. (2013). Securitization of financial assets (3rd ed.). New York: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. p. 16/104. ISBN 0735561923. Retrieved 2 February 2017.CS1 maint: Extra text: authors list (link) Search this book on
- Anthony Mancuso (2016). LLC Or Corporation?: Choose the Right Form for Your Business. Nolo. p. 30. ISBN 1413323170. Search this book on
- Today, Realty (21 August 2015). "Top U.S. Commercial Real Estate Markets".
- "SITUS REALTY SERVICES LIMITED - LONDON - tplast-profile.ru".
- "Situs Put Up For Sale by Ranieri Partners and Co-Owners". CoStar Group.
- "Money360 Adds John Maute & Jonathan Barlow to Board of Directors". 9 December 2015.
- "Stone Point buys Situs from WL Ross | Real Estate Weekly". rew-online.com. Retrieved 2017-01-03.
- Raice, Shayndi (6 January 2015). "Lewis Ranieri's Situs Holdings Nears Sale to Stone Point Capital" – via Wall Street Journal.
- "RERC opens Manhhatan digs". Real Estate Weekly.
- Calia, Michael; Raice, Shayndi (2015-01-06). "Stone Point Capital to Buy Ranieri's Situs Holdings". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2017-02-02.
- Matthew Monks (2014-10-24). "Stone Point Capital Said to Seek Buyer for Automobile Protection". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-02-02.
This article "Situs Holdings, LLC" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Situs Holdings, LLC. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.