Sixth City Sounds
CLE Music Shelf
Incorporated in 2016, Sixth City Sounds is a nonprofit whose mission is to "amplify the voice of Cleveland's music locally and beyond." The organization's work focuses on project-based initiatives that align the interests of arts and culture, the business community, and local government to elevate the value of Cleveland music as a regional asset.
Sixth City Sounds' projects seek to place music at the center of Cleveland's identity. They include:
- A website that serves as a database of music resources located in the Northeast Ohio area for the benefit of artists.
- CLE Music Shelves placed throughout the city to strengthen the public's awareness of local artists while allowing them to cross promote with local business.
- Mixing Sessions that allow for musicians to network, socialize and discuss issues relevant to the music community.
- Sixth City Sounds - About Us. Accessed 2018-03-5.
- New Sixth City Sounds looks to amplify Cleveland music scene. Accessed 2018-03-5.
- Sixth City Sounds - CLE Music Shelf. Accessed 2018-03-5.
- Sixth City Sounds - Mixing Sessions. Accessed 2018-03-5.
This article "Sixth City Sounds" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sixth City Sounds. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.