|SlingApp Logo Banner (New).png|
|Industry||Job Search Engine|
|Founder 👔||Teh Tian Ji and Lucas Wong|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
Area served 🗺️
|Owner||Beneflex Sdn. Bhd.|
Number of employees
SlingApp is a Malaysian-based job-hunting mobile application startup in 2017. Its mobile application is for jobseekers to apply for jobs meanwhile a desktop version for corporate customers to manage their job postings. SlingApp's mission is to simplify job-hunting and automate hiring. Its current key partner is MDEC's eRezeki, a platform by government to spur gig economy among the B40. 
Realizing how super tedious it is to apply for jobs and how difficult it is for employers to seek quality applicants, Teh Tian Ji or TJ and college mate, Lucas Wong, have setup SlingApp to close the gap between recruiters and jobseekers by improving hiring process. It implements several features including AI technology to help automate the hiring process. 
SlingApp is owned by Beneflex Sdn. Bhd. It was introduced in 2017 and based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
This mobile application has three key features. 
- Swipe to Apply
Jobs are shown to jobseekers on SlingApp in digital card format where applicants will be swiping right to apply for a job.
- Smart Filtering
It helps remove long manual screening process by filtering the applicants according to recruiters' job requirements.
This feature was introduced in 2018 to help recruiters screen and interview a large pool of applicants, as well as, filter qualified and serious applicants automatically.
In November 2019, SlingApp introduced SlingApp QR for retailers customers. It replaced traditional job vacancy poster placed at storefronts. It allows jobseekers to scan job advertisement with a QR code displayed at storefronts when they want to apply and get interviewed automatically if they matched the requirements.
Awards and Recognition
|2019||HR Vendors of the Year 2019||Best Mid Management Recruitment Firm||Gold|||
|Best Staffing Recruitment Firm||Bronze|
|2019||Global Accelerator Programme (GAP)||Finalist|||
|2019||Selangor Accelerator Programme (SAP)||Finalist|||
- "eRezeki | Now everyone can benefit from the digital economy". eRezeki. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "Digitising job-hunting | The Star". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "【极客】划时代快速求职 SlingApp | 人物访". 東方網 馬來西亞東方日報 (in 中文). Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- Pikri, Ellia (2017-08-02). "Most Of Us Swipe For Love—This M'sian App Wants You To Swipe For Part-Time Jobs Instead". Vulcan Post. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- Content, WOB Partner (2018-08-23). "M'sian Job Seekers! This App Has An Awesome New Convenient Feature You'll LOVE". WORLD OF BUZZ. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "SlingApp introduces Talent Search feature, new pricing plans for recruitment ads". Digital News Asia. 2019-09-04. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- News, Thailand Startup. "Malaysian Recruitment Startup, SlingApp Introduces New Features On Its Platform - Thailand Startup News". Malaysian Recruitment Startup, SlingApp Introduces New Features On Its Platform - Thailand Startup News. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- "SLINGAPP INTRODUCES TALENT SEARCH FEATURE, NEW PRICING PLANS FOR RECRUITMENT ADS — MaGIC News". MaGIC. 2019-09-05. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- Writer, Staff. "Winners and photos: HR Vendors of The Year 2019, Malaysia". www.humanresourcesonline.net. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- Pang, Venxhin (2019-08-16). "MaGIC's New CEO Helms Their Flagship Accelerator To A Record-Breaking 3rd Round". Vulcan Post. Retrieved 2020-05-12.
- Milo, E. C. "Selangor Accelerator Programme reveals top 30 qualifying startups". Retrieved 2020-05-12.
This article "SlingApp" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SlingApp. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.