|Initial release||July 2015|
Search SnapEDA on Amazon.
SnapEDA is an electronics library for designing printed circuit boards (PCBs), containing over 2 million symbols, footprints, and other design elements... It offers an online CAD library for various electronic components that include converters, amplifiers and buffers, clock and timing, connectors and adapters, current filtering, digital potentiometers, discretes, indicators and displays, industrial control, interface ICs, logic and standard products, memory, microprocessors, optoelectronics, passive components, power management products, power products, programmable logic products, RF modules and ICs, sensors, solid state relays, and specialty application ICs.  The company also makes computer-vision tools for creating electronics parts.
The company launched in 2013 at TechCrunch Disrupt.. In May 2015, the company was selected as a winner of MasterCard's Women in Entrepreneurship competition.. The company was then selected to participate in Y Combinator[disambiguation needed]'s Winter 2016 program As of 2019, over 1 million engineers use the SnapEDA website.
- Merritt, Rick (2018-01-30). "Female founder puts EDA in the cloud". Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- Bloomberg (2019-06-21). "Company Overview of SnapEDA Inc". Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- Williams, Al (2018-06-12). "COMPUTER VISION FOR PCB LAYOUT". Retrieved 2019-06-20.
- Etherington, Darrell (2013-09-11). "SnapEDA Wants To Help Fuel Hardware Startups With A Github-Like Community For CAD". Retrieved 2016-06-08.
- Hardy, Ian (2015-05-13). "SIX STARTUPS SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MASTERCARD WOMEN IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM". Retrieved 2016-06-08.
- Constine, Josh (2016-03-22). "All 60 startups that launched at Y Combinator Winter 2016 Demo Day 1". Retrieved 2016-06-08.
This article "SnapEDA" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SnapEDA. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.