215 J Street, Suite 200
|School type||Part-time coding bootcamp|
SoftStack Factory is a software engineering coding bootcamp nonprofit organization located in San Diego, United States. Students can choose between two-track of courses and learn about web development (course of a 24-week) and data science (course of 3 months), on-campus program. The 3 month program is broken down into 2 distinct parts: intro to Python for data science and data science and machine learning.
- Programming productivity
- Software blueprint
- Software design
- "About Us". Softstack Factory. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- Elise Reuter (30 July 2019). "SoftStack Helps Coders Get Their Foot in the Door". San Diego Business Journal. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
Other articles of the topic Technology : Central processing unit, Communication, The Avenue Creative (company), Facilis Technology Inc., Electroftalm, Foyr.com
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Official website
- SoftStack Factory on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- SoftStack Factory on Facebook
- Softstack Factory on Linkedin
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "SoftStack Factory" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:SoftStack Factory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.