Sophia Bartholomew (born 1987) is a Canadian interdisciplinary artist and writer, who frequently works in performance art, and other time-based media. Bartholomew is a queer, non-binary femme that uses the pronouns they/them. They are currently based in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
They have published writing with Untitled Art Society, Canadian Art magazine, and cmagazine.[self-published source?] Along with co-writer Emma Hicks, Bartholomew published Trois Chapitres (2016), a three chapter bilingual publication for the Galérie Louise-et-Reuben-Cohen, with French language texts edited by Madeleine Blanchard. Prior to that, Bartholomew self-published I had a dream last night and you were there in 2015 for the exhibition Frontier at Sometimes Art Space.[self-published source?]
- "ART NOW - sophia bartholomew Speaks Wednesday, March 21st at Noon in the Recital Hall". University of Lethbridge. 2018. Retrieved 2020-03-03. Unknown parameter
- "Limited Time Offer". Grid City Magazine. 2017-08-23. Retrieved 2020-03-03.
- "Sophia Bartholomew – New West Cultural Crawl". Retrieved 2020-03-03.
- "The Art of Flourish #5". Grid City Magazine. 2017-04-17. Retrieved 2020-03-03.
- "Associate Director of Connexion ARC steps down after three inspiring years". Grid City Magazine. 2015-12-22. Retrieved 2020-03-03.
- "Spotlight: "Gallery Connexion" to "Connexion" artist-run centre". NB Film Co-op. 2013. Retrieved 2020-03-03. Unknown parameter
- https://sophiabartholomew.com/curriculum-vitae/ Accessed March 25, 2017
- "AGAVF | La Liste: 13 mai 2016". AGAVF (in français). 2016-05-13. Retrieved 2020-03-03.
- Bartholomew, Sophia (2015). i had a dream last night and you were there (PDF). Sometimes art space. ISBN 978-0-9950653-5-2. Retrieved 25 March 2017. Search this book on
This article "Sophia Bartholomew" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sophia Bartholomew. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.