This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Online music magazine|
|Created by||Tommy Marz|
|Alexa rank||3,667,864 (July 2019[update])|
The website was launched in March of 2018 by American singer-songwriter Tommy Marz. The site publishes artist interviews and album reviews from the perspective of a musician. The Sound Vapors Podcast went live in November of 2018 and includes episodes featuring interviews with Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Darryl "D.M.C." McDaniels, Tiffany, Steve Vai and E. G. Daily.
Sound Vapors also conducts anniversary articles and interviews for albums that have hit an anniversary milestone. The site has had artists such as Stewart Copeland of The Police to discuss the 35th anniversary of Synchronicity.
- "Sound Vapors". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2019-07-06.
- "About Sound Vapors: Contact". Sound Vapors. July 5, 2019. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- Crunch, Johnny (January 24, 2019). "Rocker Tommy Marz Launches the Online Music Mag and Podcast Sound Vapors". Sound Vapors. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- Apple Podcasts |"Sound Vapors Podcast". July 5, 2019. Retrieved 11 June 2019.
- "Interview Stewart Copeland The Police 35th Anniversary Of Synchronicity". Stewart Copeland. October 8, 2018. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
|This music magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
This article "Sound Vapors" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Sound Vapors. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.