City Chic Collective
|Specialty Fashion Group|
|Traded as||ASX: CCX|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Alexandria, New South Wales,
Area served 🗺️
|Revenue||$148 million (2019)|
|$25 million (2019)|
Number of employees
City Chic Collective (ASX: CCX) (CCC) is an Australian retail clothing company. It is headquartered in the Sydney suburb of Alexandria.
Originally named Miller's Retail, in December 2006 it was rebranded to Specialty Fashion Group.
In July 2018, the company sold five of its brands; Autograph, Crossroads, Katies, Millers and Rivers, to Noni B (later renamed to Mosaic Brands) leaving only one brand, City Chic, in its portfolio. The remaining operations were rebranded City Chic Collective in November 2018.
- Miller's Retail name change takes place Just Style 30 November 2006
- "Noni B bags Rivers, Millers and Katies in Specialty buy". The West Australian. 2018-05-14. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- Specialty Fashion Group completes divestment of five brands Specialty Fashion Group 2 July 2018
- Official Name Change to City Chic Collective Limited City Chic Collective 23 November 2018
- "Change of Company Name to City Chic Collective" (PDF). ASX. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- Acquisition of Avenue’s e-commerce business approved City Chic Collective 8 October 2019
- City Chic broadens US reach with e-commerce acquisition Inside Retailing 8 October 2019
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Specialty Fashion Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Specialty Fashion Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.