Spot Trender, Inc.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
Spot Trender, Inc. is an advertising testing platform and market research company headquartered in Mountain View, California. It is known for its patented video ad testing platform, used by both small/medium businesses and Fortune 500 companies to test their commercials.
This article "Spot Trender, Inc." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Spot Trender, Inc.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "Spot Trender - The leader in advertising testing research". Spot Trender. Retrieved 2020-12-21.
- , "Content utilization paramerization", issued 2017-05-31
- , "Content utilization paramerization", issued 2015-11-04
- Castillo, Michelle (2016-03-24). "Death Wish Coffee, GoldieBlox look back on Super Bowl win". CNBC. Retrieved 2020-12-21.
- "Watch How Your Love (and Hate) Grew as These Super Bowl Ads Played". adage.com. 2014-02-03. Retrieved 2020-12-21.