This article may be written from a fan's point of view, rather than a neutral point of view. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Since the year of 2008, Star Alex has been involved in mainly print, and commercial modeling. Within her first few years as a model, Star Alex's modeling work was most notably featured in ads found in New York Magazine, Girl's Life Magazine, Amazon, Sears, and Walmart.
Star attempts to impact society in a positive manner, by using her platform to spread important messages into society. Star is also becoming a face for the petite modeling sector of the industry, as she speaks out about the struggles of petite models.
Star Alex attends a prestigious university, and plans on continuing her education after graduation. Star is set to pursue a future career in criminal law, and she is also going to release her science fiction novel in the near future.
- "Star Alex: The Petite Model Transforming The Industry For Good". www.wfmj.com. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "Google News Digital Journal Star Alex".
- "Star Alex: The Petite Model Transforming The Industry For Good". www.abc6.com. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "Star Alex: The Fashion Model That Society Needs". www.nbc29.com. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "Star Alex is a Model That Stands out". Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- Google News. "Fashion Model Star Alex MENAFN". menafn.com. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- "Star Alex - An Internet Sensation and Modeling star of the Industry". www.mindstick.com. Retrieved 2019-07-31.
- Star Alex's Instagram
- Star Alex's Official Website
- Star Alex's Facebook
- Star Alex's Backstage
- Star Alex's Model Management
- Star Alex's Limitid
- Star Alex's Explore Talent
This article "Star Alex" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Star Alex. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.