Steg steganography software
Steg v126.96.36.199 screenshot
|Developer(s)||Fabio Sguanci, Ph.D.|
188.8.131.52 / May 8, 2013
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, MacOS|
Steg is a cross-platform and portable software, written in C++ created by Fabio Sguanci. It use steganography and cryptography techniques to hide information inside uncompressed and compressed images. JPEG (JPG), TIFF, PNG, BMP image formats are supported. According to its developers, Steg is able to hide arbitrary data within the image data instead of as metadata/comment fields or appended to the end of the image. According to its developers, it is also possible to fine tune steganography parameters, evaluates image's artifacts and uses both symmetric-key and asymmetric-key cryptography. Arbitrary data can be hidden as compressed archive file.
- Steganography tools
- Detecting steganography Masarykova univerzita - Fakulta informatiky - Bakalárska práca, Jakub Martinka - 2017
- GNU/Linux Mint Workstation Guide
- Exhaustive directory of steganography software by Dr. Neil Johnson
- From TeleTec by Rosario Sancetta - 11.11.2017
- Julian Assange — Physical Coercion
This article "Steg steganography software" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Steg steganography software. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.