Type of site
|Key people||Ralf Baumann (CEO)|
StepStone is a European online job board, including Jobsite and TotalJobs, in the United Kingdom and Saongroup in Ireland. It was founded in 1996. Its objective is to match candidates with companies. It has 900 employees in nine countries and works with small companies and global corporations throughout all industry sectors for the recruitment of qualified specialists and executive staff.
StepStone is part of the job board portfolio of Axel Springer Digital Classifieds GmbH.
|1996||Foundation of StepStone in Oslo|
|1996-2001||Acquisition of Job boards all over Europe|
|2001||Initial public offer of StepStone ASA at the Oslo Stock Exchange|
|2002||Foundation of The Network, an affiliation of worldwide job boards, by StepStone and totaljobs.com|
|2009||Acquisition of StepStone ASA by Axel Springer AG|
|2012||StepStone becomes part of the new company "Axel Springer Digital Classifieds GmbH"|
|2012||StepStone acquires TotalJobs UK|
|2014||StepStone acquires Jobsite UK|
- , Axel Springer Verlag AG's StepStone GmbH Acquires Totaljobs Group.
- Axel Springer, Axel Springer Digital Classifieds GmbH.
- , From dot com to Pan European player.
- , StepStone ASA at the Oslo Stock Exchange .
- Axel Springer, Acquisition of StepStone.
- , Reed Elsevier sells Totaljobs to Axel Springer.
- , StepStone acquires TotalJobs.
- , StepStone acquires Jobsite.
This article "StepStone" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.